Pakhandi Saad(sirsa Waala) Ask His Followers To Fight Sikhs

ocelot

Sat Sri Akal.

Kindly read this, from punjabi newspaper.

Regards

I don't like the sound of proceedings. This pakhandi Baba knows that the only way to prove his metal to his followers is by acting as a leader of the cult by giving hard instructions , by telling his followers to get ready for the battle . He is trying to become 'something' , what I don't understand is that why the two Govt.'s have been sleeping on this issue , I suspect there is Cent.Govt. hand in this , It can be a politically motivated step to again start violence in Punjab because everyone of us knows Badal Govt. cant do anything about almost anything that goes bad. The cult Baba wants to root out Badal , and bring state rule under the Govt. due to stability issues.

This pakhandi is not just a poser , he is also politically associated . About a week back I read in my newspaper that he was called to report in the court at Chandigarh for threatening a Judge in HC (to remove all CBI charges against The cult Baba which have been lingering on him since a decade) , and Judge had reported this to the Court. This Baba is a sure evil to society.

Remember as Sikhs ,our only motive is not to make this Baba aware of making a mistake of imitating our Guru , but also to root out his organization because we know his motives are not good and he is not good for the society. <_< . Only Sikhs have had the courage to root out evil , remember if we don't do it , no one would. Hindus don't even care if someone has been dirtying their society. We do.

I saw on T.V that a manager of the dera said that we can fight for 1000 years. It reminded me of Hitler when he said germeny will rule for 1000 years. Hitler had one of the most advanced military force to make such a boast and even he fell after a few years. What does this Baba have? Nothing. His followers won't be able to put up a fight.

The issue has been blown out of proportion, he is a small time thug. There are many deras ten times larger than him in Punjab. He is playing all this game at the behest of central agencies. He is enjoying patronage of congress, which rules both haryana and centre and maharashtra.

I saw on T.V that a manager of the dera said that we can fight for 1000 years. It reminded me of Hitler when he said germeny will rule for 1000 years. Hitler had one of the most advanced military force to make such a boast and even he fell after a few years. What does this Baba have? Nothing. His followers won't be able to put up a fight.

The issue has been blown out of proportion, he is a small time thug. There are many deras ten times larger than him in Punjab. He is playing all this game at the behest of central agencies. He is enjoying patronage of congress, which rules both haryana and centre and maharashtra.

So true.

Lets analyse this situation from the begining.

Sirsa joota sauda been around for several decades, ram rahim been head since 1990. No one was too bothered about him till last year. He endorses the congress party in the Punjab state assembly elections and all of a sudden Akal Dal Badal look at opportunities to ferment opposition against his dera.

He dons a pink costume and dishes out pink water to his followers. All of a sudden certain spin doctors seize on the photos and make and hue and cry about it claiming he is trying to imitate Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Now since when did Guru Gobind Singh Ji wear pink clothing ? Who linked a cheap chap from Sirsa dressed in pink clothing with Guru Gobind Singh Ji ? It is those who spun this whole scenario for political purposes who need shithar as well as the dera head.

There are ample dera across Punjab from Ashutosh to Piara Baniarewala. Bhaniarewala and his followers openly unleashed a campaign of setting on fire to Guru Ji in Gurdwara. To date those demonstrating against sirsa saadh have to mobilise and demand action against Bhanirewala. Guru Ji is recognised as living by Indian Courts so where are the murder charges against Piara ? Why is Dhumma silent on Piara ? Is burning Guru Ji not as bad as making Singh shaheed ?

The matter should have been closed but now the dera have transgressed all lines by attacking Singh and several Singh have become Shaheed. All this bandh b/s is doing nothing and action which makes the various sarkars aware of Sikh feelings needs to be initiated. Sadly we have no one of Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji's calibre to lead the Sikh Quom and the current crop trying to emulate him as leaders are happy to have sit-in protests in Chandigarh which achieve jack/s.

Since when did lions get so bothered about dogs barking? They're thugs, funded by the government. The cult leader is a clown dressing up in different costumes to entertain the masses, stir up controversy, who cares? Why do we need to listen to what they're saying. The reason why I used the dogs barking analogy is because when dogs bark lions ignore them, because they're dogs, but when they attack then lions shred them to pieces. The purpose and ideology of the Khalsa panth has always been to be defensive, that's why our Guru Sahibans never fought to take over areas, and the country, whereas guru sahib was capable of such power spiritualy and temporaly but he didn't.

The government at the time of Guru Sahibaans was against them from the time of Guru Nanak Saheb to Guru Gobind Singh Saheb. It has been proven since 1984 that the government doesn't listen, and when that happens we take matters in our own hands as proven by history.

I think there's only one way to uproot the problem, but if that happens, we can definetely expect some lashback on the community as a whole and we have to be prepared for it, last time I went to India I noticed there were rarely any tyaar bar tyaar singhs, most of them were dressed like a typical farmer, guru sahib raised us above that but we've forgotten it, so ultimately we need to become tyaar bar tyaar so we can hold the torch passed onto the panth by Sri Guru Gobind Singh jee maharaaj.

What about the Namdharis we should target all groups Namdharis,Markhdharis,Lucha Sauda,Ahsotoush,Panyarehvala all of them not just Sirsa Dera they are all a threat by only targeting ONE dera we are giving justification to the others like Namdharis to exist