Im Having Doubts

Guest thatguy

You might suppress your 'want to have fun' thoughts now, but they will make an appearance later in your life. You need to do something abut this first, don't suppress your desires but overcome them. At present it seems the only thing holding you from breaking amrit is your 'guilt feeling' and fear of re-birth. Stop being a hypocrate, your amrit is of no use, as long as you have doubts.

Look <banned word filter activated>, the day u take amrit... IT is from that day onwards that you are fighting daily with panjh mahabali's (bad vices.)

Think of ur self as a singh ona horse with a khanda in ur hand and u are fighting 5 very big demons.....

the khanda represents ur path.... the day this dude stopped or started doing less nitnem, is like losing ur khanda... and the demons kick u off the horse and u begin to get shitar from teh demons... he is losing a battle...

So pick up that khanda again

I am very spiritual, when i pray i get such peace of mind, such a state of peacefulness, that all desires are finished. So much so that i do not want to talk to anyone... i feel such anand at times, and have no fear of anything...

then once i get to work and do my daily stuff, i lose my peacefulness, when communicating with manmukhs.

To get to this stage it took me ten years of my life, of daily nitnem. so dont give up hope... i was once in doubt like u. just keep fighting and one day maybe u will experiece what i am, which is complete shanti,

Make ur destination sach khand :) ))))