How To Respond To This Simple Question From Atheists?

Guest Adeieu

Guest Adeieu

Not that my faith is shaken or anything like that its just that I don't really know what to say when someone asks me.

"why do you believe in God but not in leprechauns and fairies?"

Thanks

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that my faith is shaken or anything like that its just that I don't really know what to say when someone asks me.

Thanks

"Because the universe I see around me clearly shows evidence of intelligent planning and design and some powerful intelligent force must be behind it. I call this thing God. I don't see how this equates with a belief in a short Irish magical dwarf or a fairy?"

You can then ask the atheist.

"So do you think your existence is the result of some totally random and coincidental factors?"

In my experience I've found most atheists get a bit defensive after the the structure and organisation of the universe bit. Mostly because it makes good sense. But if "religion" for you consists of blindly following then, I'm with them.

God? Who said I believed in a God?

I believe in the Ultimate Reality.

advait vedant? :S

Original Poster, you don't have to answer. Guroo Sahib says "Moorakh naal na lujeeye", don't argue with fools. It would be an understatement to call anyone who equates fairies to Vaheguroo a fool.

Thanks

This guy is not only foolish but is also a nindakk and akirtghann.

Akal Purakh saved him for 9 months when he was burning in the womb of his mother and this akirtghan is comparing Akal Purakh with fairies, shame on the nindakk. Get a good solid sotaaaa and give him a nice beating.

LMAO

honestly

i believe in them

We cannot underestimate God's ability in terms of creation...new things are always being discovered......for all i know there could be aliens and fairies on another planet

I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES AND LEPRECHAUNS.....AND ALIENS

plus

does it even say anywhere they DO NOT exist?

Just last night there was katha at Gurdwara Dasmesh Darbar, Calgary about this same issue. I heard it online live.

Some atheist came upto a Gurmukh and said that you guys squander money from naive people in the name of religion. There is nothing called God. If there is, show me. The Gurmukh tried to reason with him but of no avail. Finally, he said alright I'll show you God. He asked someone to bring a brick (maybe it was xHarinder_singh veerji *HAHA* just kidding jeeo) and hit the brick on that guy's head. He started cussing the Gurmukh and yelled why did you hit me. Gurmukh said why what happened? He said I am in pain. The Gurmukh said I can't see the pain, show me where is it. The atheist said even if you can't see it, I do feel it. The Gurmukh said there you have your answer. God is not seen, but felt!

bhul chuk maaf

Just last night there was katha at Gurdwara Dasmesh Darbar, Calgary about this same issue. I heard it online live.

Some atheist came upto a Gurmukh and said that you guys squander money from naive people in the name of religion. There is nothing called God. If there is, show me. The Gurmukh tried to reason with him but of no avail. Finally, he said alright I'll show you God. He asked someone to bring a brick (maybe it was xHarinder_singh veerji *HAHA* just kidding jeeo) and hit the brick on that guy's head. He started cussing the Gurmukh and yelled why did you hit me. Gurmukh said why what happened? He said I am in pain. The Gurmukh said I can't see the pain, show me where is it. The atheist said even if you can't see it, I do feel it. The Gurmukh said there you have your answer. God is not seen, but felt!

bhul chuk maaf

aaa sikk one :D

such a perfect way of explainin!