How To Deal With The Past

Guest _~singh~_

Guest _~singh~_
she has no interest in taking amrit. BUT BUT BUT so what if she took amrit, amrit doesnt magically erase your past! its still happened didnt it.

Looks to me ... ur more messed up than her.

So amrit doesn't do anything .... also the hukumnama or guru sahib to forgive was also a ........

and virginity is the biggest deal. shows ur life priorities. :rolleyes:

Virginity isnt the biggest thing BUT i waited and i told her i wanted to be with a woman who ALSO waited dont you get it and ON TOP OF THAT she completely lied to me about the type of person she was!!! :@

mod edit! Ok this is the last time i'm going to warn you. There is no need to direct your anger at the sangat, who have only tried to be helpful. Anymore posts like that, wont be approved.

Guest _~singh~_
she has no interest in taking amrit. BUT BUT BUT so what if she took amrit, amrit doesnt magically erase your past! its still happened didnt it.

Looks to me ... ur more messed up than her.

So amrit doesn't do anything .... also the hukumnama or guru sahib to forgive was also a ........

and virginity is the biggest deal. shows ur life priorities. :rolleyes:

Virginity isnt the biggest thing BUT i waited and i told her i wanted to be with a woman who ALSO waited dont you get it and ON TOP OF THAT she completely lied to me about the type of person she was!!! :@

mod edit! Ok this is the last time i'm going to warn you. There is no need to direct your anger at the sangat, who have only tried to be helpful. Anymore posts like that, wont be approved.

Sorry admin im just very emotional at the moment............

Just forget the whole thing.Call off the engagement. Different people have different priorities. For u it is virginity. And u r not getting it. You r not married yet and you r messed. What will happen wen u get married? It will get worse. If u break off now, u or her or her family or urs will cry once or a few times.You can never respect her and will never be happy. It is better than marrying her n crying everyday. Just call the whole thing off.

Have you asked her why she lied to you?
she told me that she didnt want to lose me etc i just dont know what to do at the moment...............

Do you have any clue how hard it must have been for her to disclose something so personal? !!!!! She could have chosen a much easier path and never told you about it. Then what?

You can't expect someone you don't even know to tell you extremely personal things about their life. It takes time to get comfortable with someone to a level where they can disclose intimate details about their life to another person.

Calm yourself down and think about it rationally. Nothing ever goes right when emotions are involved. She did not tell you before simply because she was not comfortable enough around you.

You say you don't know what to do. Maybe you don't, so trust in Guru Sahib's hukam, take that path, you will never go wrong :) If you can't do that then think about it rationally (not emotionally), talk to a mature person if you need to. Make a decision and let everyone know. Stop wasting both your's and the bibi's time, and move on with your life.

Guest southall singh

Just end it simple, she lied too you now, in the future you dont know what she will do. And yeh if you do fight with her you will say to her she messed around. I dont think you really need anyones advice, use your brain.

Guest _~singh~_

i went away for a break much to my family's annoyance and she didnt want me to leave as she thought i was leaving her for good. she goes she cant live without me! when i was away i also couldnt stop thinking about her.........SO........im gona stick with her and see where it goes im going to extend the engagement so she can prove to me she has changed if not its over forever.......everybody deserves a second chance and this is hers..................

i dont know why r u taking so much time ....................... break it off yaar kanu tension layi ja reha hain............ somewhere in future une duji jagah vapas muh marna hai is layi hunne hi unu lat marke daffa kardo life cho.......... be brave talk to her openly that u dont wanna continue with the relationship.....................

Baki maharaj utte chad deyo

well i havent told anyone of ma plans yet! but NOW i dont wana be with her!.........im in two minds man

i dont know why r u taking so much time ....................... break it off yaar kanu tension layi ja reha hain............ somewhere in future une duji jagah vapas muh marna hai is layi hunne hi unu lat marke daffa kardo life cho.......... be brave talk to her openly that u dont wanna continue with the relationship.....................

Baki maharaj utte chad deyo