Langar Hall

fortunate

Now a daze there is either a real/traditional Langar or there are just places to eat indian food at the Gurdwara. (Simple as that)

Most of the people whinning about stiff joints dont even have stiff joints themselves. They just add a rotten opinion to mix up more of what they dont know. Let the grandma complain to sit in a chair, we dont need her 20 year old nephew trying to build tables and chairs so they can not feel so humble while sitting on the floor with everyone else.

First they would rather sit on a chair and eat from a table next they will justify what??????? having a catholic style chuch sitting arrangments so they dont feel so guilty to the christian missionaries :rolleyes:

Then when they go back an forth they wont get lost in a Sikh tradition, then theyll want to drink whine and eat a cracker :lol:

Buddy i guess sikhism is all about being humans and good ones at that... being sensitive to name a few qualities... humanity should be respected.. isnt that what our Gurus always stood for?

• 3 months later...
Nobody can understand Guru Ji's science. Even doctors now days says best way and healthier for eating is sitting on the floor and eat.Ask any doctor.

Also eating with hands are healthier then with spoon. Our hands produce some kind of chemicals while we eat. Ask this to your doctor too.

I am interested in knowing more about both points you have mentioned. Perhaps somebody could give a few terms which I can search on google to dig up more info on this or even some direct links. It will be really appreciated.

ਚਡ਼ਦੀ ਕਲਾ।