What Say?

Saahiba

Gurfatehji,

Sach keha tusi.. kinneyaan nu jhatkavaange... and am really ashamed to learn about the lady kirtani.. why do these people behave like this, when they know that many of us treat them as our spiritual role models.. they crush our faith so and leave us wondering if at all you can pose your faith on anyone.

Gurfatehji,

Sach keha tusi.. kinneyaan nu jhatkavaange... and am really ashamed to learn about the lady kirtani.. why do these people behave like this, when they know that many of us treat them as our spiritual role models.. they crush our faith so and leave us wondering if at all you can pose your faith on anyone.

Very true. And that ghattiyaa lady kirtani wore a keski. She dint have the sharam of commiting adultery for 4-5 years with keski on head, and kept on doing kirtan(did very good acting of bairaag too) and doing akhand paaths and making langarr. She broke my bebik pehara as I ate from the hands of a patit cheat liar person bibi.

Very true. And that ghattiyaa lady kirtani wore a keski. She dint have the sharam of commiting adultery for 4-5 years with keski on head, and kept on doing kirtan(did very good acting of bairaag too) and doing akhand paaths and making langarr. She broke my bebik pehara as I ate from the hands of a patit cheat liar person bibi.

Gurfatehji,

The saddest part is that we are surrounded by such people. sigh... :(

thanks for putting this post

even i have seen ragis and pathis drinking.........i have seen sewadars in Bangla sahib gurudwara taking Bhuki (a kind of drug).....its quite a common sight here in india i guess its more worst in Punjab.......... whom to blame our gurudwara commettee is full of such B.S kind of ppls i must say (sorry for rubbish language) we all know who d culprits are but they r still enjoying their life's king size................