Adnan Frm Uae Caught Attacking Sikh Kids Again

cool water

Some brothers from UAE on this forum, i believe know about him but dont know exactly where in dubai he lives

What a joke! This guy has openly challenged Sikhs (and Hindus) worldwide, and gave his mobile number and also the place where he lives in Dubai.

Name: Adnan Khan

Nationality: Pakistani

Mobile Phone #: edit

Height: <175cm

Mod note: Please dont give out personal details on this forum.

Hes a pakistani living in Dubai? I thought they treated pakistanis like garbage out thier as well.

hmmm he gave out his height as well? Im about a foot taller then this loser, i could tell he was short by looking at that video as well.

If he is a pakistani but muslim and a sikh kid knocks his lights out, will the police take the story of the pakistani or the sikh?

my guess is the pakistani, anyone know for sure?

PS: SunnyBondSingh Ji, Can you direct me to this guys phone number?

Bhaji, i pm'ed u the phone number...

hmmm he gave out his height as well?

Lol no bro.. I just made a guess... I know hes short... I'm sure hes no longer than 5f 9 (175 cm)

I don't know why the thread title refers to the guy being "caught" abusing Sikhs when he is trying to advertise his actions himself!

I'll keep calling till I exchange words with this fool.
That would be encouraging him and entertaining his hatred, and also giving importance to a scumbag like him. But its upto you.
If he is a pakistani but muslim and a sikh kid knocks his lights out, will the police take the story of the pakistani or the sikh?

my guess is the pakistani, anyone know for sure?

I grew up there, and yes Pakistanis are looked down upon, but guess what, they are Muslims! The Islamic factor puts Pakistanis in a better spot than Hindus or Sikhs, although a few sane and educated Arabs prefer Hindus/Sikhs.
Don't these kids have older brothers or friends who can find Adnan and kick his <banned word filter activated>. If he was in Toronto I would kick his <banned word filter activated> badly
Thats the whole difference brother, he isn't in Toronto! He wouldn't dare to breathe aloud there. Moreover, in April we saw videos of this dirtbag slapping a Sikh boy who was much older. So I don't think any older brother is out there either.

I haven't heard yet from the Dubai Police or any of the newspapers I emailed. I shall let you guys know what they say. Keep flooding their inbox, and don't spare them till they respond back.