Sign in to follow this  
Inderjit S

Sant Mani Singh Leaves This Earth To Be One With The Creator

so which is puratan marayada hazoor sahib one or damdami taksal one?

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

So sorry for the late reply..

Which one is the puratan maryada?

Damdami Taksal is the puratan maryada ..

• Like 1

So even if mona pictures are of sant mani singh ? what does that proof? Whole aim of sikhi is through transformation of human being (who has forgotten his real self in avidya/ignorance) to realize their real self via gurbani, naam simran and seva.

Its quite disgusting how they are holding his previous life against him as if these people dropped right out of sky - suchaie, as param hans.

• Like 1

Have you read the post; https://www.facebook.com/Akhautisantandekautak/photos/a.212979132123664.54197.212910418797202/595229513898622/?type=1&permPage=1

It's saying;

• He became a body builder and was on steroids after he was a 'sant'
  • Also became a mona and changed identity (while people thought he was doing bhagti in the mountains)
  • Moved to Beverly Hills and lived of sangat's money
  • Died of aids

Hope it's not true..

Look carefully at the photos..

1980358_595229513898622_1258224589_o.jpg

Why on his funeral was his beard covered;

Messages%20Image(879445217).png

If this is lies; https://www.facebook.com/Akhautisantandekautak/photos/a.212979132123664.54197.212910418797202/595229513898622/?type=1&permPage=1 then they should be punished for slandering a saint. But if it's true, Inderjit Singh (who started this post) should tell the sangat the truth.

I met Baba Mani Singh several times and after reading that, it's really upset me - hope it's not true.

That's the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. I don't trust that facebook page though so I really hope it's a lie.

I don't think such posts should be allowed unless there is concrete evidence that they're the same person and the story is true.

Gurfateh Ji

The photos of supposedly clean shaven baba ji have many differences to how baba ji actually looked. Firstly look at Baba Ji's eyebrows. (zoom in carefully on the picture given above). In reality there is about an inch / half inch between the eyes and eyebrows. these are supposedly according to the article around the same time they say baba ji would grow his hair back to come into the sangat. What absolute rubbish. Secondly the line in-between their eyebrows is missing from the images.

Listen to baba ji's bachans and tell me your soul is not shaken by their words. every word of theirs has brought me closer to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

These images have delibartely been photoshopped/ or a person of similar features has been found to confuse and slander great mahapurkhs of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

In reality these people should be legally dealt with - for slander.

Gurfateh Ji

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Piyare

• Like 1

Gur Fateh Ji,

I agree with Jivan that these people should be punished severely if they are slandering a deceased spiritual sant / gursikh. However, I'm not sure I agree with your point about the eyebrows - see attached photo (that FB page is claiming its him). Does anyone know who runs that page? They have over 11k likes and I wonder if anyone has any contact with Inderjit Singh also, as he would know for 100%.

mani.png

Gur Fateh Ji,

I agree with Jivan that these people should be punished severely if they are slandering a deceased spiritual sant / gursikh. However, I'm not sure I agree with your point about the eyebrows - see attached photo (that FB page is claiming its him). Does anyone know who runs that page? They have over 11k likes and I wonder if anyone has any contact with Inderjit Singh also, as he would know for 100%.

mani.png

veer ji that whole story is BS. I know Singhs in western Canada and the US california area that were with Babaji for months on end. You can meet them and see there jeevans for yourself. Im done with this topic, but if anyone has any doubts or shankas best thing to do, even babaji would say is.

Do ardaas to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and ask, sangat ji will get the answer.

Waheguru