do u hav keep kesh

DhadiMania

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

I have just come across this thread through the links on another thread, and felt inclined to respond.

Kandola Jee, please do not get offended by this. I read your many posts with great interest and have obtained much gyaan from them. You are evidently very knowledgeable.

However I must comment on this:

i mus say 2 u guys IT AINT ME DOIN THIS SEWA! ITS WAHEGURU MAKIN ME DO THIS SEWA!

Would it thus be true or fair to say that the same Parmaatma makes us go to the pub to get drunk, go to clubs to indulge in filth, or go to the barbers to get our hair cut??? (This applies generally not specifically to you!)

Although everything is according to Guru Maharaj's Hukam, we must be responsible for our actions. Gurbani makes it clear what is right and wrong, yet the path we choose to follow is our decision.

I am not condemning you for not yet keeping the rehit of full kesh; i see that the desire and pyaar for this IS there, as you indicated that one day you would like to take Amrit. Nevertheless, I fail to realise how you can claim that Waheguru Jee makes you do this chaur sahib seva, but not keep full rehat, i.e. keeping your kesh.

Forgive me if this post is irrelevant and a change has actually occurred within the last 6 months!

Bhulla Chukka Maaf

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Jee Kee Fa

teh!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic