do u hav keep kesh

DhadiMania

i have to agree with khalistani and singhstah both

i think that both are right

it's great that you do seva with pyaar

but rehit is also pyaar

i should do more seva but also work on my rehit

wjkk wjkf

But one does not learn the rehit if one does not have pyaar rite. If an ignorant person like me, who does not know of rehat or anythin but just wants to do seva out of pyaar, he/she should be allowed... out of this one would learn and continue to do seva and further may become somethin on the lines of guru ji :@

It is not good to discourage anyone .. im not saying u or anyone on this forum is.. but i have seen many cases that ppl put others down for similar reasons... would guru ji say no ???

bhul chuk maph!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

but sayin bout keepin kesh, then shudnt u hav 2 take amrit aftaall guru ji did say if u keep kesh n dont take amrit ure a fool, n wont get ma darshan.

ohmy.gif Where did u hear that ohmy.gif

Guroo Gobind Singh Jee: " Dharey Kes Pahul Bina Bhaikhee Moorakh Sikh"

"One Who Keeps Hair Without Taking Amrit Pahul Is a Fake and Stupid Sikh"

Need anymore proof? or is that good enough singh jee?

the above tuk is for people who keep their hair their whole life without taking amrit. I don't think it applies to people who are working on keeping their hair and slowly working towards taking amrit.

Mere Veer 'Kandola' The Degh is supposed to prepared by an amritdhari sikh as per Sikh Rehit Maryada. So It would be only fair to be

served by an amritdhari as well. I am not so sure about the Chaur Sahib Dee seva. I really don't think you are breaking any rules. But like I said I am not so sure.

well thanks 4 that bhai sahib, i hav dun it alot, no memba of sangat has sed nythin, even a granthi handed me the chaur sahib @ singh sabha southall wen i went. also wen i do this @ local gurdwara gyanis dont say "put it down etc". nor do ny gursikhs say this either. but since the cyber sangat nos more than i do, i thought i shud ask u guys. which maryada sez u hav 2 keep kesh 2 do chaur sahib ji khalistani bhai sahib????

Young veer kandola jio,

fateh parveen karo:

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

It seems like you have a lot of pyaar for Gursikhi and Guru's seva. This is excellent and I hope you will keep it up. Do not let anyone discourage you from doing this seva. But please remember one thing, you do seva to get parsanta of Guru Ji. Your relation with Guru Sahib starts when you take Khande baate ki pahul. If you haven't taken pahul then you don't have that personal relation with him. So to get the full lahaa of seva please become a tyar-bar-tyar Singh ASAP.

"Rehit Binaa Tankhaee Jaano" - Tankhahnaama Bhai Chaupa Singh Ji

Bhai Sahib writes that a person is a tankhaae until he keeps rehit, and to be rehitvaan and tankha-'less' you have to pesh infront of Punj Pyare. This is Guru Ji's maryada and to get his parsanta, it's important for us, want to be Gursikhs, to start

following it.

Please forgive me if I have offended you in anyway. But please, take this important step towards Guru ji. Imagine how many little kids you will influence once you sit in Guru Ji's tabeaa/hazoori with a dastaar on your seesh, Sri Sahib and gatra around your neck and do chaur sahib di seva.

Bhulla chuka di khima

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

GuruFatehJi.

Saaday Guruji nay saaday lei enha kuch kurbaan karditaa, assi kyon darday haa Guruji da maan rakhan lei?

If you feel that doing the chaur is seva, and that it pleases the Guru, imagine how much the Guru would be pleased with this Sikh who worked on his Hukam and lived the Ardas, ' . . . Sikhanu Sikhi daan, kesh daan . . .'

We truly honour the Guru when we follow his simplest of instructions and humblest of his dreams. Kesh rakhan de naal apa kuch kurbaan nai kitta, par Gurupitaji da kehna manya.

Sikh ta akhir oh hai jo kesh dhaari rakhda hai, Guru da roop sambhaal ke rakhda hai.

Je sannu Guruji de naal praay hai, assi oho kamm kaddi nai karanagey jedey naal Guruji saaday naal naraaz hojaan.

Remember what Guruji told us about 'bipran kee reet'.

Do keep up with the seva, use it help to you grow into the true Sikh of the Guru.

Blessings.