Take At Look At This !

Khalsa Army

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What does he talk about? Is it his appearance of a Hindu which is going to cause a problem. What if he actually does a katha on the mehma of Sikh Jeevan?

I remember hearing a katha on astha tv by some sadhu who looked similar to this swami and he talked about was Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib and Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib. He ended his katha with a "Gur Fateh". To be honest it was pretty uplifting and his hindu outfit didn't really bother me.

Now some of us can sceptically look at that and think it's a money making scam or we can look at that and think that the man actually has respect for the Sikh jeevan.

I guess the only way we will find out what he is going to talk about is by actually being there and hearing the talk.

WJKK WJKF

I went to Nanaksar Isher Dabar yesterday morning and came across this poster.

What are the Sangats view on this that a guy from Hinduvta giving a talk for 2 hours??

I think its wrong a total disgrace!!!!

I also think its a money making idea from the Gurdwara commitee!!!

This was shown to me last week from Southall Nanaksar the majority of the leaflets were ripped up by the boys,but seems that they have come back,Nanaksaris need to get their act together they have previously had pandits giving their dodgy talks at Southall Nanaksar as well,the leaflet includes OM signs and mention of 'Namdhari Sangat' - we all know Namdharis are not Sikhs in anwy shape way or form so why is Nanaksar affiliating themselves with such 'swami' guys is beyond me.If you do see these leaflets remove them as we have done here

this is so wrong - anyone go to these gurudwaras?

if u go to the gurudwara - ask the committe to cancel and explain why - if they dont let up - make it clear that u protest and do so on the day

it's not a gurdwara, it's a dera. nanaksar usually preaches unity and tolerance among religions. i've seen a sindhi doing keertan in a topi in their dera. i've seen muslims attending diwan there.

it's their thing. if it happened in a gurdwara, i'd be more worried.