Confidence!

NEW_USER

guru fateh jee

sangath jee quick advice please.

dhass heads back to colledge 2mw.thing is over the 2month break dhass's self-confidence has grown..but dhas knows people at colledge mainly the head of colledge will cause that confidence to break back down.question is any ideas on preventing this from happening?

thankz for viewing and please leave your wise words for this manmukh.]

Guest _Nsingh_

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

My advice would be to naam jap as much as you can. When you feel like your confidence is breaking, just think of mahraj. I find that when I remember Vaheguroo my confidence goes up..... its sorta like knowing u got the best company EVER!!

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

Bhul Chukh Maarf!

Guest _Nsingh_

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

My advice would be to naam jap as much as you can. When you feel like your confidence is breaking, just think of mahraj. I find that when I remember Vaheguroo my confidence goes up..... its sorta like knowing u got the best company EVER!!

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

Bhul Chukh Maarf!

guru fateh jee

sangath jee quick advice please.

dhass heads back to colledge 2mw.thing is over the 2month break dhass's self-confidence has grown..but dhas knows people at colledge mainly the head of colledgewill cause that confidence to break back down .question is any ideas on preventing this from happening?

thankz for viewing and please leave your wise words for this manmukh.]

head of the college? are u kidding me? they are suppose to help u become confident. tell him or talk with other advisers at college ...this really shoudnt be happening. at college or anywhere...we always need support so please dont hesitate to speak with the head about how he/she makes u feel or talk with other profs etc they might have noticed the same about the head.

another thing....

how to prevent this from happning:

its about knowing who u are=)....no one else but Guru sahib(bani guru guru hai bani) can help u to keep ur head high (confidence). take the sangats advice that u already know.

just have couple of people around u (sangat) wh are positive (dont really have to be singh/kaur) whom u can jus laugh with about the things which bother u or unbalance your life. someone else's (positive persons) perspective always helps in ignoring the things which cause low self-esteem. our mind is tricky and sometimes makes up stuff which isnt necessarily true.

also some people unknowing put others down ( read it in couple of spiritual books) so just be aware of that fact...and dont let anyone put u down ..just kind of have to learn to ignore those people.

u ARE THE BEST THING GOD HAS EVER CREATED just know that=)...nd there isn't anyone out there who is like u. not tryin to feed ur ego...but jus know who u are ... akal is within u)

have a great uni year!!! :D

u can always post your thoughts and concerns here to get a better perspective :) if u feel like no one else is there to help u.

vaheguru ang sang sahai always!