Times Need

Dear All

Please read this comment with open mind do not take this blog with complex thought,

Guruji had given Kipan us in 15th centurary that time we need it very badly bcos we were less in counting and the governing body is cruel, that time Guruji thought it is neccesary for a Khalsa, but if Guruji were alive in this modern world I m verimuch assured he never told us that it is neccesary bcos now a days we r not to fihgt with anyone.

Please read it if u thing i m wrong please clarify my doubt i ll help me.

Thanks

Admin Note: This is your final warning, if you post this topic again or violate forum rules your IP will be banned.

^ lol...Everything "I" don't like is ANTI-GURMAT... :rolleyes: ...

Anyway, back to the question:

Once you take the amrit my friend, you will forget about all these questions because then you'll be in love with your kirpan...It'll feel like a part of you...Something that was missing and now you've finally found it...

Some people are just fanatics...They think wearing LONG AND BIG kirpans makes them look more of sikh-LY...NO, it doesn't matter how long your kirpan is all that matters is WHY YOU ARE wearing it...Not to show off but to respect your Guru's words because you love him...When Maharaj ji says "rehat" it doesn't mean that he is telling us to wear long and huge kirpans..No, he's telling us that be simple, don't show off, act like humans don't be animals of kaljug, help others, forgive others, and don't think bad about others...then, he says, you will be following my path and only then you can be called my sikh...