Is It Bizzare?

Guest sikhinUK

Guest sikhinUK

SSA Jee,

Thanks a lot for your replies..I tie indian style turban only..I agree that I can't marry with UK based girls..they are bit different only girl that can suit me if she is also from India and working over here...I really want to scream sometime as I have never felt so lonely over...I have applied for Tier1 (HSMP) program and waiting for my passport to come back...otherwise I would have gone back to India..

Same time I know I will have to go back to India to do this search ...but I really believe there is lack of channels for gursikh boys to find gursikh girls..I see lot of people talk to me whenever I roam around in London..be it pakistani..be it indian...be it sikh paa jee from India...but I hardly see any interaction with sikh girls...Same time It is so easy for me to go with non sikh girls...I know this is old story....

I have become friends with one muslim girl over here..baba jee mehr hain..she is really helping me well in tough time....Neway It was nice you people have listened to me..and shared your views..I apologize if you have felt anything wrong about my bizzare thoughts...Can you all please suggest me any other medium to interact with sikh girls...

It depends on what kinda dastar you wear. If you wear the Punjabi style thn u'll have problemo findin a bibi in UK coz most of em want dumalle/gol dastar walle singh. You know dumalla singhs rock :happy: Change your dastar style and you'll be married in no time ..lol

Its just like the dowry system but it works the other way round. If you have gol dastar she'll marry you, if you have a punjabi dastar she might just say fateh to you AND if you are a monna ..marr paare khasma nu khana.

^^ funnii dude, buh also speaks the truth :p

i agree

you shouldn't, deliberately or not, be going to darbar hoping to fin a wife

u go their to meet your vichola with God, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji

do ardas evey day that you may find the perfect bibi for you, and keep your faith in maharaj. they'll sort everything out for u

:)

^^ yep yep

i found it quiet stupid wen u said "going gurudwara and I think that I will get some good sikh girl"

totalllyyy disgusttiinnnngggg :@