Chola

Dukh Nivaran

ok, for anyone who wears a dastaar to school let me just say, YOU ARE AWESOME! :D

i see all these guys in patkas with beards and it makes me feel weird.

but i LOVE to see school aged sikhs in dastaars. it makes me so happy... one of the kids in my gurdwara who always wears a little "rumal" thing over his joodha (i don't know what it's called, like a handkerchief tied around the joodha, like little tiny kids wear) he showed up in a full pagh last week and i was so happy! i was telling his parents that he should wear it every day!

so full props to all the singhs and singhnia who wear dastaars to school. you guys are the best!

ok, for anyone who wears a dastaar to school let me just say, YOU ARE AWESOME! :D

but i LOVE to see school aged sikhs in dastaars. it makes me so happy... one of the kids in my gurdwara who always wears a little "rumal" thing over his joodha (i don't know what it's called, like a handkerchief tied around the joodha, like little tiny kids wear) he showed up in a full pagh last week and i was so happy! i was telling his parents that he should wear it every day!

so full props to all the singhs and singhnia who wear dastaars to school. you guys are the best!

LOL! Yeh for some reason so many kids at our school have showed up in a dastaar! The patka looks kinda of weird on older boys heads! Some tie their joora at the back and put their patka over it. I hate that!

LOL! Yeh for some reason so many kids at our school have showed up in a dastaar! The patka looks kinda of weird on older boys heads! Some tie their joora at the back and put their patka over it. I hate that!

i have a friend hes 17, no dhari on his face because it hasnt grown :| :| and he still has a guti :| not even a putka!

Dummala would make u double powerfull then you are ... yeah thats true ... du-malla ... double turban double power ...

I disagree.

wearing a dumalla or gol dastaar is no different from wearing a normal typical indian pugh. The Naam Simran will give you the power.

we are jus Bhekhi sikhs.

Baahar Bhekh, Anthar Mal Maya||

Chhapas Naahe Kachh Karai Chhapaaeiaa||