U.s Armed Forces

adina

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting observation. Given that there is no hierarchy or clergy in sikhi, every sikh is a chaplain. Not in the mood for an endorsement for the us army today, but every sikh who wants to enlist, should do so as a chaplain.

screw that, i'm enlisting as commander-in-chief

US army is EVIL. They have killed 1 million iraqis for OIL. The whole history of USA is stealing other people's resouces by using force.

*sigh*

not to defend the actions of the evil, but A), i don't think they've hit 1 million just yet. iraqis kill more of each other than americans kill them. and B), the commander in chief (george bush) and the generals in charge hold far more responsibility than the average army personnel.

i was in the US army. i didn't kill anyone. i was a medic. i saved people's lives. i met some incredible people in the army. and i met some jerks too.

sorry, i know i shouldn't even respond to these posts, i just don't like to see this broad stroke condemnation of an entire organization based on the actions of a very few.

please don't attack me for having been in the army. it was before george bush's time.

US army is EVIL. They have killed 1 million iraqis for OIL. The whole history of USA is stealing other people's resouces by using force.

*sigh*

not to defend the actions of the evil, but A), i don't think they've hit 1 million just yet. iraqis kill more of each other than americans kill them. and B), the commander in chief (george bush) and the generals in charge hold far more responsibility than the average army personnel.

i was in the US army. i didn't kill anyone. i was a medic. i saved people's lives. i met some incredible people in the army. and i met some jerks too.

sorry, i know i shouldn't even respond to these posts, i just don't like to see this broad stroke condemnation of an entire organization based on the actions of a very few.

please don't attack me for having been in the army. it was before george bush's time.

So why be a part of US army and become a puppet in the hands of people like Cheney and Bush. US has made so many enemies all over the world, and the future of US is completely dark. Their prosperity of life is based on cheap oil(suburban lifestyle) which they get by stealing. Their economy is going to the gutters. Russia and China are the new boss and the america's best freinds in europe are moving towards russia as they need russia's natural gas for their existance.

*sigh*

wjkk wjkf!

firstly i would say no! Sikhs should not take part in the Neo-Imperialism of the US.

A) They've gone over a million with their bloodied hands in latin america, asia and the middle east. Also, your claim that Iraqis kill more of each other, I wouldnt mind seeing a statistic, then again americans provided sadaam with the weapons in the first place (if you choose to show a stat from that period) and the current civil war is a result of their occupation.

Also, I guess Bin Laden could make the same argument that more americans kill eachother than he ever has or will (sounds kind of irrational doesnt it?)

B) Every soldier has their own moral compass, with which they can make decisions. To exonerate them of responsibility is unfair.

And lastly, I commend that you worked as a medic, however I remain skeptical when the US drops bombs and then in a life saving operation amputate the wounds they are either directly or indirectly responsible for.

I see nothing wrong with condemning the US military as an organization. What has their overall objective been for as long as we have known? to serve the interests of the elite and rich that sit in washington. They are a gang of some of the biggest war criminals the world has ever witnessed.

yep, u hit the nail on the head. US has messed with almost every country in the world. They are the biggest environmental polluters of the world and have looted the wealth and resources of other people BY FORCE. People trained by CIA are freedom fighters and the people fighting US are terrorists, hahaha.

MEDIA AND ARMY are nuthing but a GANG of elite and rich to suppress the poor.

False are the governments , false are their armies, without Naam, people are just sinners. Khalsa is the only true king and the only true army.

Man-made countries are just a piece of land governmed by greedy and corrupt to suppress the poor.

KOORR RAJA KOOR PARJA KOOR SAB SANSAAR.