U.s Armed Forces

adina

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man-made countries are just a piece of land governmed by greedy and corrupt to suppress the poor.

everything happens because akal purakh wants it to happen so there isnt really any man made country.

Same logic can be applied that everything happens because Akaal PUrakh wants it to happen , so there isnt any really man-made sins.

ONly a person who has killed the 5 demons inside and has no desire to rule is a TRUE RULER. Rest all are jhoothe rulers and the countries they rule are also jhootiyaan. Yes, I agree its all a part of this amazing JAGAT TAMASHA.But people/ countries are accountable for their karmas.

If you agree its all part of the jagat tamasha then there cant really be any man made sins since its all part of jagat tamasha....am i wrong? and i dont agree with the thing about a country ruled by the panj piyare is the ONLY country of god...that would mean a country run by a important figure of another faith is just bull.

If you agree its all part of the jagat tamasha then there cant really be any man made sins since its all part of jagat tamasha....am i wrong? and i dont agree with the thing about a country ruled by the panj piyare is the ONLY country of god...that would mean a country run by a important figure of another faith is just bull.

What I meant was that only a person who has no desire to rule is a true ruler.If a non-sikh is able to achieve this avastha, then he also qualifies as a true ruler. As a sikh for me, only punj pyara of type of 1699 are true rulers and I will only want to be a part of their army and not serve in any other army to earn my daily bread. This is my personal opinion. Others have full right to do whatever they want.

ok, i get it. i'm a bad person for having saved lives in the uniform of an eeeevil government. whatever. i was a kid, i needed a job and money for school. just like MOST of the US army. they're not all horrible people. they're just run by a horrible government.

and cheap suburban oil? have you BEEN to the US in the last few years? gas prices are through the roof. people are trading in their SUVs for hybrid sub-compacts. yes, even in texas, people are getting rid of their pickem up trucks.

the war may have been about oil... but it sure didn't help us any. so why the he11 are we spending billions of dollars there now? i do not know. but i think if the iraqis would stop murdering each other over who believes in which califate, it might help us (and every other army who is helping- that's you britts too) pull out faster.

personally, i think we should pull out now. let them kill each other. let iran in. let kurdistan take over half of turkey. i sure don't care, i mean, if it's not khalistan, it's the devil's playground, right?

anyway, i'm voting for obama, who will pull our troops out of iraq and put them in pakistan where they belong! :p

ok, i get it. i'm a bad person for having saved lives in the uniform of an eeeevil government. whatever. i was a kid, i needed a job and money for school. just like MOST of the US army. they're not all horrible people. they're just run by a horrible government.

and cheap suburban oil? have you BEEN to the US in the last few years? gas prices are through the roof. people are trading in their SUVs for hybrid sub-compacts. yes, even in texas, people are getting rid of their pickem up trucks.

the war may have been about oil... but it sure didn't help us any. so why the he11 are we spending billions of dollars there now? i do not know. but i think if the iraqis would stop murdering each other over who believes in which califate, it might help us (and every other army who is helping- that's you britts too) pull out faster.

personally, i think we should pull out now. let them kill each other. let iran in. let kurdistan take over half of turkey. i sure don't care, i mean, if it's not khalistan, it's the devil's playground, right?

anyway, i'm voting for obama, who will pull our troops out of iraq and put them in pakistan where they belong! :p

u worked as a medic and u saved lives, wowwww.

How about being employed as a medic by Punjab Police, all the brutal torture they do, they also need medic. How about being a medic for the Indian army when they were killing innocent singhs all over Punjab ??

u worked as a medic and u saved lives, wowwww.

How about being employed as a medic by Punjab Police, all the brutal torture they do, they also need medics. How about being a medic for the Indian army when they were killing innocent singhs all over Punjab ??

ever heard of bhai kaneya ji? now, i'm not suggesting that i am anywhere NEAR his avastha. i'm not even the dust from his feet.

did Guru ji harass or taunt him for giving water to the enemy? the khalsa around him did. but no, Guru ji did not.

so you can taunt me all you want. i know that helping people is good in Guru ji's eyes. regardless of which government or army calls the shots.

your apocalyptic fantasies are starting to cloud your vision of the real world.