Another Bollywood Movie (ckompany)

lovekhalistan

We should send our complains to this site. This movie is under Balaji Motion Pictures Ltd

http://www.balajitelefilms.com/aboutbalaji/contactus.asp

0.jpg

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-2.jpg

C Kkompany (2008)

http://in.movies.yahoo.com/movies/C-Kkompa...ails-10383.html

Cast :

Rajpal Yadav, Mithun Chakraborty, Celina Jaitley, Tusshar Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Raima Sen, Ashok Pandit, Lalit Parashar

Synopsis :

Akshay Kumar is a crime reporter, Mr. Joshi is a retired accountant trying to deal with his ungrateful son and Lambodar are friends. These three share their respective plight with one another and find solace in each others company. On one occasion, they play a harmless prank to tackle their problems. One thing leads to another, and before they realize, the incident becomes news. But things don't stop there. They put their new founded fame to good use, and this in turn triggers off a series of incidents, which propel them to such heights that the three become the talk of the nation. Things get beyond their control, and the three are left with no choice but to be mute spectators to their newly acquired fame, especially since no one knows their identity.

Cast

Cast:

Rajpal Yadav, Mithun Chakraborty, Celina Jaitley, Tusshar Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Raima Sen, Ashok Pandit, Lalit Parashar

Crew

Publicity Designer:

P9 Designs

Director:

Sachin Yardi

Producer:

Shobha Kapoor, Ekta Kapoor

Banner:

Balaji Motion Pictures Ltd

Music

Music Director:

Anand Raj Anand, Bappi Lahiri

Playback Singer:

Bappi Lahiri, Sunidhi Chauhan, Mika Singh, Shreya Ghosal, Kay Kay, Anand Raj Anand, Sanjay Dutt, Rema Lahiri

Lyricist:

Shabbir Ahmed, Anand Raj Anand

HAHAHA!!! Awwwww bless him! He looks so cute! :LOLz:

There is also another movie coming out called "Sat Sri Akal" (Yes, the greatest War Cry in the history of mankind) which also has alot of fake characters in it, there is a movie called "Hero" or something :S which shows a Pag wala (i think) and some hindu lady in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Mahraj and that scene of the film is about love (believe it or not!) and it has a cheesy bollywood song playing in the background, still in the presence of Guru Mahraj!! There was also this other movie but i cant remember what it is called and they released a "music video" on B4U and stuff like that and it was called "Tu Prabh Data" (yes, Gurbani!) and the video was also about love and the people were doing hindu rituals!!!!!!

Damn i hope bollywood dies!! :jamdoot :v1:

U watch, in a month or two there will be a movie called "Deg Tegh Fateh" and it will be about "lovely indian girls whos clothes are 5 sizes too small for them" and drugs and moree cheeesy bollywood songs <_<

What kind of character is that? Mickey Mouse looks more real than this.

I sometimes wonder whether this is repeatedly done to make a movie 'funny' or to deliberately denigrate the Sikh identity.

Some questions before any action can be initiated:

Name of the movie?

Name of the producer, director?

Has this movie already been released?

What kind of character is that? Mickey Mouse looks more real that this.

I sometimes wonder whether this is repeatedly done to make a movie 'funny' or to deliberately denigrate the Sikh identity.

Name of the movie?

Could be worse, he could be the one in the chicken suit :p:p

What kind of character is that? Mickey Mouse looks more real that this.

Name of the movie?

Could be worse, he could be the one in the chicken suit :p:p

I prefer him being in the chicken suit!

to be honest this fat dude in the screen shots does not represnt sikhs AT ALL. lol

so dont worry.

1-- singhs have a dhari

2--singhs dont wear that over their joora-- a datsar is worn.

3--- i think its represnting 'punjabi's'

dont worry about it. :)

Hmm...I think the intent of the producer/director is more important than what Sikhs think about it.

And I am pretty sure what their intent might have been when they would have conceived this character for their movie.

What kind of character is that? Mickey Mouse looks more real than this.

Name of the movie?

i not sure but the impression i get is that in india sikhs are looked upon as 'fools' or you the joke type character. apart from (well could include) punjab the general perception is that these sikhs are just a 'low' status people. so dont deserve any rights and there to be taken the mick out of.

then there is the problem that we are happy to have the mick taken out of us. its good to show nimrata and let people take the mick out of us individually. BUT its when the sikhi saroop is attacked that we should wake up and do something. bollywood does this time and time again. we just take it as we dont like to rock the boat.

we are so drugged up being hindians that we will let anyone come along and take the mick. the sikhs will watch these films and laugh at the expense of the the sikh character.

in england sikhs are so far up the white mans backside its unbelievable. the committes will do anything for a white man. they will collect money to give to the random charity because its impresses the white man but they wont let you go and collect for our own people.

i know of stories where a 'singh' wud go for a 'work lunch' or whatever and he wud be the butt of the jokes and hapily take off his turban and let them pass it around to put money in for the drinks.

i guess all signs of being SLAVES.

and hes wearing a hideous fake pink diesel t shirt!

horrific to say the least, as someone already pointed out, it doesnt really look like a character youd see in everyday life so i dont know why they persist in doing such mock ups :6