Books Related To Bhindranwale And Hindu-sikh Conflict.

Guest amar_jkp

Can anyone provide links to download books related to Sant ji and Hindu-Sikh conflict.

Just want to make a clarification.

From the Sikh point of view, the conflict was a Indo-Sikh conflict. The problem was not with the people but the state.

Where-as from India's point of view it was a Hindu-Sikh conflict.

Good books: Galiant Soldier AR Darshi

Soft-Target

all i think of

I would argue that it was a Punjab-Delhi conflict because as Sant Jarnail Singh said on numerous occasions, the crux of the issues pre-1984 were redirection of rivers, inequality of opportunity due to scheduling of castes, unnecessary State interference in matters of religion and disintegration of Punjabi language and script. These issues affected all Punjabi's whether they were Sikh, Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Communist etc. As the major ethnic group Sikhs were bound to take the lead in these matters. But just as important is the natural Sikh instinct to fight injustice and intolerance, as was the fact that Sikhs had the most to lose from a proliferation of these policies, a fact not lost in Delhi.

The following are vital reads on this topic by respected people who were there and in the case of Kapur Singh, decades ahead of his time. Can't stress that enough, VITAL!! To read in no particular order:

- Chukravyuh by Gurtej Singh

- Kanwal Kehndha Reha by Jaswant Singh Kanwal (Punjabi)

- Veeme Saddi Di Sikh Rajneeti by Ajmer Singh (Punjabi)

- Me Judice by Kapur Singh

• 6 months later...