John Mccain

TeriSharan.

Do you think john mccain will make a good president?? If yes or no please state why??

I think he will make a good president because he will be strict with with countries like Iran who are preparing to produce nuclear bombs, which could destroy the world. I think Obama will be very lenient?? Therefore Iran will get away with producing nuclear bombs!

However I am not sure about his deputy, she seems very dumb and uneducated!!

from the news coverage here in the uk it seems that obama is very confident in his speeches. he can speak out and get his point across, where as mccain does not look comfortable at all. mccains campaign has constantly made remarks about obama rather than focusing on what they will bring to goverment. obama has delivered his points and avoided getting into any of this. just last night they showed mccain on a comedy chat show cracking 'jokes'. he just seems desperate but deep inside i think he knows its over. to me obama looks the better candidate but we'll see in a few days.

from the news coverage here in the uk it seems that obama is very confident in his speeches. he can speak out and get his point across, where as mccain does not look comfortable at all. mccains campaign has constantly made remarks about obama rather than focusing on what they will bring to goverment. obama has delivered his points and avoided getting into any of this. just last night they showed mccain on a comedy chat show cracking 'jokes'. he just seems desperate but deep inside i think he knows its over. to me obama looks the better candidate but we'll see in a few days.

But at the same time you dont want a weak president like Obama who wont stand up to terroism!!

hi, can you please elaborate? :)

LOL John Mccain....

This guy is funny. I would like to see Obama win.

John Mccain is way past it, hes 72 years old and its over for him. He has the memmory of a fish. He cant even remember what he did last week let alone know how to run the country.

tradition/change

They need something different from the traditional white pentioner. Obama is couloured. i never thought i'd see a couloured man in the running for the white house in my lifetime.

That being said, i think the "old age" factor has gone against Mccain more than the "colour" factor has with Obama. Its been the same for years....Time for a change?

Singhson made a good point. IF mccain dies , then 2nd in command sarah palin would be president. So americans should consider that. Shes a dodgy person. i dislike people who abuse their power. she has certainly abused her power in the case of her family which we all heard bout on the news. Now when it comes to running a country , this can be dangerous .

so voters might actually be voting mccain and palin as president depending on future circumstances.

barrack called an arab/american ignorance

I was watching the news the other day, and I saw a rally for Mccain. In this rally an american redneck woman was shouting "vote mccain! Barrack Obama hes an arab!".

This i found quite hillarious. There are alot of funny and ignorant americans in the USA. Its these same people 1 of the 2 hopefuls will be leading in about a weeks time. ANd i would just love it if Obama won. I'd like to see this so called "arab" run the country. That would should teach the majority ignorant population of USA a good lesson.

But besides that point, i think Obama has masterminded a perfect campaign and he is a natural born leader. Dont let anyone convince u that its some1 behind pulling the strings because they're not. Obama is simply brilliant in the way hes run the campaign. He started from simply nothing and now is on the verge or winning the presidential election in a weeks time with what looks to be a landslide victory. Early polls (although not definitive), indicate that obama is gonna thrash Mccain.

Funny mccain :D

As the election day nears...both candidates are pulling out every trick in the bag. John Mccain did a funny move recently in a futile attempt to silence the critics about his "age concern". This 72 year old wants to convince the american people that hes in great health , very energetic and is up to the job of running the country......

So he released his medical records to the public to try and sway voters. HE REALSED 1173 PAGES OF MEDICAL RECORDS.

When i saw that on the news , my instant reaction was ...WOW...DUDE ANY1 WITH 1173 PAGES OF MEDICAL RECORDS NEEDS TO JUST SIT DOWN LOLL.. :LOLz: i guess his plan mite backfire :homer

1 was chatting to an american the other day and they was cracking jokes bout Mccain. he said mccain takes 20minutes climbing on to the satge. another 20 opening his mouth, and by the time words come out , its time for him 2 get off. :lol:

And what was this guy doing on a comedy chat show the other night? can he really crack jokes? i thought he was the joke. the world needed some entertainment through the presidential race. Obama is the realisitic candidate, mccain might of just been there to provide entertainment to those who lose intrest in polotics. Afterall, obama is in many peoples views alredy past the finishing line. Mccain still aint left the start line.

Action hero arnold :v1:

John Mccain the other day brang out action hero (and california governer) Arnold Schwarzenegger. He cracked some funny jokes about how Obama needs to build some muscle lol.

But it wasnt his joke that made me laugh, it was more his accent and the way he speaks. he said obama should do "squats for his skinny legs". Arnold should go back to making action films, he was certainly better at that than being a polotician.

Terrorism :offtopic:

As far as the whole nuclear bomb things goes...

Its long been known to be all a series of concucted and fabricated scare stories to give USA (bush) the moral high ground when attacking places like Iraq for oil. Afghanistan was attacked first under the pretence that bin laden was hiding there (lol yeh right), because they wanted to establish am army base in afghanistan first before they attack iraq. They needed a base there for re-fuelling, because fighter planes and bombers could not make it from usa to iraq without the need to refuel. It was all part of a masterplan. Now they run oil in the region. They want to deplete their oil reserves before they exploit there own (e.g. Alaska has a big reserve which isnt being tapped yet).

The whole notion of nukes and crazy lunatic rogue arabs who we gotta keep them away from is amusing. Obama would do alot for good relations with arab countries and maybe finally pull out troops from Iraq. Mccain would do something silly like carpet bomb any arab country which gets on bad terms with him , under the pretence that they got nukes . And after a dodgy MS word compiled dossier, Uk would follow on their bangwaggon like a lap dog to kill innocent people all for the sake of "personal agendas".

If we take definition of terrorism, 1 who strikes terror. Then i think we need to stop terrorism ..correct. We need to take away these weapons of mass destruction correct. But the one who has struck terror has been bush administration and its their weapons of mass destruction that have prove most destructive to thousands of innocent lives. so we dont need more of the same from MCCAIN who says he will clamp down on terrorism. their definition of terrorist is clearly different from most people's

obama or mccain :gg:

This whole presidential campaign and rivalries between Obama and Mccain have given me a good laugh and its gonne be sad to see it end next week when americans finally cast their votes. I think it will be over for Mccain soon..in more ways that 1 :jamdoot

Good luck to Barrack Obama (y)

(no offence intended to the elderly, just Mccain)

Sikh Point of View

Sikh Coalition sent some questionnaire to both candidates representing Sikh Americans.. however only Obama gave the answers directly and sent back to Sikh Coalition before deadline.. McCain and his team never replied back to Sikh Coalition (even after small petition).

Obama greeted us on 300 saal anddiwali while mccain was busy with his own mind...

As American Point of view

Sarah Palin - Even Lalo Parsad Yadav is much better than her !!! Most importantly i don't know why McCain picked her up as VP. yeh yeh yeh she is the governor of Alaska.. well that state got more reindeer population than human.. He picked her to get Hillary's supporters vote which shows that he only care for his winning election instead of helping america to back on his feet.

Old Age - He is the oldest to ever run for presidency and may god forbid he may not be able to run straight for 4/8 years (he got skin cancer though curable but still....).... that gives the way for the VP to come and take his spot and we know that would be.

War Monger - He wants to have war with everybody.

-------------------

Final point is that Iran is not that bad as we think they are. Even if they are then its totally Bush fault. Killing Saddam is the bad part because saddam and iran were busy fighting with each other occasionally.. Now since Iraq is no more, Iran is now focusing his energy to become more powerful than his neighbors. Having diplomatic talks is the only way to resolve issues but by guns. Sometime one got to be humble to hold talks and thats where Obama comes in not some old dude with same old politics.

If you like Bush then your candidate is McCain/Palin.

If you hate Bush and his policies then Obama/Biden is your choice. Its that simple ! :)