Sukhbir To Choose Next Sgpc Head

Azaad

Chandigarh, November 11

The core committee of the Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) has given full authority to party president Sukhbir Singh Badal to choose the next president of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC).

According to a party statement here today, the decision was taken at a meeting of the core committee last night.

The note said the core committee had also given Sukhbir the authority to nominate office-bearers of the party at the meeting of the SGPC slated for November 22.

It said the party president had also been given the authority to choose and announce the names of the remaining party candidates for the coming parliamentary elections.

The SAD core committee also decried the refusal of the Centre to decrease the prices of petrol and diesel despite the fact that the international prices had come down by nearly half. It said a party deputation would meet the Prime Minister to demand that the prices be reduced immediately. It also expressed concern at the shortage of DAP due to slow release from Central companies

I say he should choose Mr Parkash Singh Badal, What a load of backwaas, the same people who ent even sikhs, the most political pricks choose the head of the sikhs ''mini parliament'' SGPC needs to be banned like it was in the 80's and the singhs need to take controll once more. I cant Beleive the backwaas that is happening. Just shows we are not independent at all, having these politicians decide everything that happens in our faith.

I say he should choose Mr Parkash Singh Badal, What a load of backwaas, the same people who ent even sikhs, the most political pricks choose the head of the sikhs ''mini parliament'' SGPC needs to be banned like it was in the 80's and the singhs need to take controll once more. I cant Beleive the backwaas that is happening. Just shows we are not independent at all, having these politicians decide everything that happens in our faith.

Dashmesh Pita put the haramkhor masands in a karrahaa and burnt them alive. Same shud be done to the present day masands. Once 2 or 3 have been burnt, others will automatically run away..........

Sikhs need to become NIHANGS. By Nihang I mean any amritdhari who keeps good rehit, keeps strong pehraa of sarbloh bibek and wears a bana.