Prof. Darshan Singh Ragi?

Guest Concerned_Gupt

Guest Concerned_Gupt

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat Ji, I just want to make sure. Is the Professor Darshan Singh, the one that has been part of the Dasam Granth controversey, is he the Head of Dept. Guru Nanak Sikh Studies, Punjab University, Chandigarh? Or is it another Prof. Darshan Singh? I would like to know urgently as I think he might be attending an event in the area.

Fateh

Sangat Ji, I just want to make sure. Is the Professor Darshan Singh, the one that has been part of the Dasam Granth controversey, is he the Head of Dept. Guru Nanak Sikh Studies, Punjab University, Chandigarh? Or is it another Prof. Darshan Singh? I would like to know urgently as I think he might be attending an event in the area.

Fateh

Wjkk Wkf Veer ji

If we are talking about the same person, it is Prof. darshan singh raagi, he is the former jathedar of Akal Takht Sahib, now hell bent on slandering dasam granth and nitnem banis as well. Where is the event taking place if I may ask? See if you can get him to explain why he is creating divisions in panth! Whats happened to him? he used to be such a gursikh and now!

Fateh

Dr. Darshan Singh, Punjab Univ, Chandigarth is different from Prof Darshan Singh (ragi)