Youth Kirtan Darbar - Saturday January 3rd, 2009 @ 5:30pm

Sikhvibes.com

You definetely DO need a reality check.

Just to clarify, I am neither Dodra, akj, taksal or whatever else label you would like to put on me. I do associate with all of them, but I do NOT agree to ONEs rehat/beliefs/principles but rather have respect for all.

Many sikhs from other jathai goto each others programs, so now will you classify them as part of that jatha? We ALL need to get away from this labelling each other from a certain jatha, we are ALL from the Khalsa Panth!

YKDs are not dodra. Anyone will be able to tell you that keertanees/sevadaars come from wide range of backgrounds, and are not "MAINLY" dodra.

Its people like you who do not understand the real essence of SIKHI but rather downgrade others sikhi..

Furthermore, personally I am against Namdharis doing kirtan seva in Gurudwaras. We have recently circulated the hukamnama and have asked sevadaars to please obey by this hukam. In the past we have let them as it was 'sangats' request at the time, and to me, sangat is guru roop sadh sangat.

I do not hide behind user names, and you need to come face to face with me and we can do a proper SIKH vichaar. If your son of Guru Gobind Singh jee, and if you got something you would like to get off your mind still, you say it to me in person.

I got nothing further to say to you online here, if you would like to proceed further, PM me and I would be more than happy to answer anymore of your complaints and misguided thoughts.

If not, go do some naam, bani, SEVA !

Vaheguruu ji ka khalsa, Vaheguruu ji ki fatehh