Sikhs Attacked At Patna Station By A Bahmanvaadi Mob

Guest PunjabSingh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh

Yaar trigger happy if you are Sikh you must learn Punjabi.

Nowadays there are so many softwares also for learning Punjabi.

Best of Luck.

Can someone translate what the article is saying? Plz...

Plus look else is on the front page too (top right). Justice needs to be served in both cases. :((

The headline says :

"Haathyaarband hajoom nay Patna station nu ghera paa k Sikh yaatruaan dee keeti maar kutaaayi "

This news has been blacked out throughout India.So much for the bahmanvaadi Indian media which is totally biased.

Best of Luck.

Plus look else is on the front page too (top right). Justice needs to be served in both cases. :((

The headline says :

"Haathyaarband hajoom nay Patna station nu ghera paa k Sikh yaatruaan dee keeti maar kutaaayi "

This news has been blacked out throughout India.So much for the bahmanvaadi Indian media which is totally biased.

:upid: daas knows that... Bhai Sahib Ji can read it, just dont know what 90% of it means (working on that with SatGuru Ji's Kirpa). In the meantime is there anyone that can kindly at least do a quick summary Translation of the article.Thanks.

Guest PunjabSingh

Best of Luck.

The headline says :

:upid: daas knows that... Bhai Sahib Ji can read it, just dont know what 90% of it means (working on that with SatGuru Ji's Kirpa). In the meantime is there anyone that can kindly at least do a quick summary Translation of the article.Thanks.

Best of Luck for learning Punjabi :TH:

Arggghhhhh, not again. This sort of stuff makes me wanna arrghhhhh. Trying to stay calm, okay breathing.

I work with this muslim lad, and we have various debates from football to political. Very rarely do you get a young muslim guy willing to diverse in debates. He once said to me that you will only know how i feel about iraq and afgan when your own people are being killed, raped and beaten as my brothers and sisters are in iraq by the west (usa and uk etc).

I can sooo understand what he means, my brothers are being beaten by Hindu mods, because why ? because they dont agree with our religion?.

I dont think the hindus in the uk have the nerve to try it. Very little we can do unless we are in India.

going off topic slightly.

Sunnybondsingh84 Veer, where's this quote from

"All I want is Justice for my brothers and sisters who have suffered the Hindu Terrorism, which is not possible in this Hindustan. For our Gurus have also said, to tyrannize is a sin, BUT to withstand tyranny is sinister. So Khalsa Ji, be ready to punish these tyrants with your own hands. "

Guest PunjabSingh
Made my blood boil, AGAIN...

When will Sikhs in India learn to have some self respect and dignity, and not get beaten by sheep?

Unfortunately even till today no Sikh leader has spoken against this incident ,as if nothing has happened at all.