Inspirational Books?

hello,

does any one know where i can get this books from? in search of true guru-bhai rama singh ji...and can anyone suggest any inspirational books or books which give the history of the Gurus and along with that could you please send me a link too.

thank you much appreciated :D

Wjkk Wjkf Jeo :)

You may want to have a look at this thread:http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=29263

Fateh!

thankyou for that its was very helpful but do you know of any sites where i can get these books from because i wanted to order them to read in the next few books iv tried searching and i only found one which was

www.sikhbooks.com

if you do know any others please let me knoww again much appreciated.

www.sikhnation.com

thanks! iv actually requested for one of the frees books the Divine Mystic Reflections on Gurmat Book 1 cos i found that really helpful when i was little.and amazon does some books too i found garland around my neck so im gona order that :D

any idea where i can get in search of true guru-bhai rama singh ji?

www.sikhnation.com

thanks! iv actually requested for one of the frees books the Divine Mystic Reflections on Gurmat Book 1 cos i found that really helpful when i was little.and amazon does some books too i found garland around my neck so im gona order that :D

its on the same site :)

www.sikhnation.com

its on the same site :)

oo yeahhh sorry i looked properly now and ur rightt but i think i have to wait for the other book to come because i rember they said that u cant ask for 2 books at once and the minimum period is 6 monthss.

Nice links veer jeo! although sikhbooks.com is not working properly for me for some reason! :S umm, dont mean to hijack this thread but ive got a request too - can anyone please please please tell me where to find/buy this book 'Gurbani Di Bhasha Te Vyakaran' by Dr. Harkirat Singh? Or Prof. Sahib Singh's Gurbani Vyakaran book? please help! :(

Nice links veer jeo! although sikhbooks.com is not working properly for me for some reason! :S umm, dont mean to hijack this thread but ive got a request too - can anyone please please please tell me where to find/buy this book 'Gurbani Di Bhasha Te Vyakaran' by Dr. Harkirat Singh? Or Prof. Sahib Singh's Gurbani Vyakaran book? please help! :(

cant help sorry but i just searched the first one on amazon but its currently unavaliable check the other too just in casee.but even generally there are like very few sites that do books on sikhi

cant help sorry but i just searched the first one on amazon but its currently unavaliable check the other too just in casee.but even generally there are like very few sites that do books on sikhi

Wjkk Wjkf Veer Jeo,

Thanks for trying anyway! I guess I will have to ask someone from punjab to look for them and send them over coz as you said, sikhi books are so hard to find! :( I wish publishers in india open up their web stores, im sure they will be able to reach a much wider audience that way!

Anyway, thanks again jeo!

Oh, found a nice link with couple ebooks! Here: http://www.advancedcentrepunjabi.org/ebooks/ebooks.aspx

Fateh!