Helppp!

Guest Guest

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh!

I have a friend whos in a terrible situation where her parents are not letting her do anything. She desperatly wants to take amrit but her parents dont let her. They dont let her go reansbhaees, or even go out in general and they don't let her use the computer :| but she is in chardikalaa and accepting vaheguru's hukam. She does a lot of paath, simran and ardaas! (her mum goes mad when she does and starts beating her :( ) however, she has complete faith in guru sahib but I just want to know what she can do. Btw, shes 15/16 years old.

Thank you!!

Tell her to keep doing more "Sukhmani Sahib" Paaths...

Doing paath, someone close says, gets rid of your previous 'sinful' Karama and directs you to the path of SUKH---Veparvah type of SUKH where you find pleasure in both: pain and happiness. This happens through reciting his Naam ---Paath.

And please tell her, that he is listening to her. And not to give up. Things will change dramatically for her when they do and that too for the good. Just tell her to keep her faith in Maharaj Ji though, forever. He is listening.

God bless her and you too =)

right tell her shes needs to chill. there is no rush to take amrit shes 15/16 which is very young. this is just a test to make sure she reli wants it. things often change in families u just have to pray and have faith and things will get better for her. the ore u worry the worse itl be. just tell her to keep faith in taking amrit coz itl happen for her one day....her parents will ciome round they alwyas do

yes ..i already heard same problems ...why parents dont let their child to take amrit ..can any one tell abt this..???

right tell her shes needs to chill. there is no rush to take amrit shes 15/16 which is very young. this is just a test to make sure she reli wants it. things often change in families u just have to pray and have faith and things will get better for her. the ore u worry the worse itl be. just tell her to keep faith in taking amrit coz itl happen for her one day....her parents will ciome round they alwyas do

There is no such thing as too YOUNG to connect with god.

She is a blessed soul to get such separation pangs at such a tender age. When people take amrit in their 60's, it's mostly because they are scared of going to HELL and rarely because they love god. Isn't it? :)

Sadly, her mother doesn't know that 'how lucky' she is to have a child like her. She will realize though, like you've mentioned. Hopefully, SOON.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest original poster

me again

her situation isnt getting better. i need more replies and support please. the beatings she gets from her mother is the MAIN problem. she does it to her because she does paath and simran! her mum should be proud, somethings wrong with this mothers thinking.

more help please!!