Sai Baba

Guest amar_jkp

TO clear something up>>

We are reffering to the current Sai baba , the 1 i described as having an afro. (paedophile).

some people are clearly reffering to the previous Sai baba (not afro man).

I have no comments on the previous sai baba.

But the current should be locked up with all the other criminals.

So before people start saying the very common line... "go read sukhmani sahib and read about nindya of sants/bramgyanis", i'd like to point that out.

Nindya is wrong.

But calling the current sai baba a pedophile is not Nindya, i think you'll all find its a truth/fact.

So its not nindya, its being informative.

Nindya is wrong.

But calling the current sai baba a pedophile is not Nindya, i think you'll all find its a truth/fact.

So its not nindya, its being informative.

An older Gursikh told me that nindya is like talking about a rose but saying its a thorn. However if you speak about someone and the facts are true, then thats just speaking the truth, you just need to know your limits.

The original Sai Baba was a sufi fakir (he's the one with the patka). Hindus started following him and what do you know - there's a new 'incaration' (one with an Afro) who is Hindu.

It's saddening to see <banned word filter activated> 'Sikhs' who leave the king of kings and go to beg for favours from other people. You'd be shocked to learn how many 'sikhs' follow this guy.......but then again, there must be a reason why you get all the pirs/syaane/black magic guys taking out full page adverts in Punjabi newspapers.

Gurbani says that one who leaves the house of his master to beg from someone else is no better than a dog.

Punjabis are the most ungrateful people around - we have no empathy for the huge sacrifices our forefathers have made. The sahibzadas shaheedi days pass quietly and nobody notices.......

my spidey sense is tingling.....

i worked it all out, niddar and the afro man sai baba are identical twin brothers who were seperated at birth,

before they were sent their seperate ways they were both given half a locket, so when they reunite in the future they will put both halves of the locket together and make a full locket,...in sum kind of a gay heart shape...

this is were the story gets intresting...

the one who has the full locket gets sum magic powers which give him the power to be the hot topic on sikhsangat forums till the end of time...

Knowing this niddar singh opens up sum kind of martial arts hip hop brakedancing club for loners and those with social problems and slowly converts members and brainwashes them to walk, talk, act and eventually smell like he does... Once they are at this intense level he gives them half a locket ( note he does not give them his locket but a cheap fake one that looks like his - there is a factory in the north pole where midgits who are kept in cages and fed yellow roti and saag 3 times a day 4 life, work around the clock producing these fake lockets while listening to take that songs on high volume).

bak 2 the story so there is an army of nidar-ites wearing fake lockets being produced and being told to go out in the real world and find afro man sai baba and bring him bak to the headquaters so that his locket can be taken off him. There are many techniquies which are used by the niddar-ites to trap afro sai baba ands his friends, such techniques include tellin them that they can cut there pubic hair (4 sum reason niddar thought telling people they can do this will give him ultimate power and attract many followers and eventually sai baba would come himself and give up the locket of eternal power, other techniques include making stupid jokes and getting the niddar-ite goons to laugh at them (dont know how this works or what was going through his head wen he thought of this), niddar and his niddar-ites also preach that sikhism and hinduism is the same so really it don't matter who got the locket cos we all one big family anyway.

little does niddar know that afro man sai baba has also been busy at work during the 70's he worked hard at making afros look kool and won over a large proportion of people with mash up hair problems...

most scary thing about sai afro baba is that he is a shape shifter and can make various shapes by bending his fingers and hands to make sum sort of code message on the wall wen a torch is shining...

The exact location of sai baba is unkown at the moment but it is believed he is working in a top university as a janitor cleaning at night, but wen he he is making his rounds and sees an unfinished maths equation on the board he quickly and easily finishes it, he is also best friends with ben afflick...

there war between niddar and sai baba is getting worse and it is the reason for global warmining, terrorisim and other problems...

there have often been reports that niddar-ites have been attacking sai baba look a likes all over the world...

there are certain rules wen being confronted by niddar -ites

1. tell them ur an imaginary figment of their imagination and make ghost sounds till they walk away

2. do not feed them after midnight

3. do not expose them to bright lights

4. and wot eva u do do get them wet

inside information has it that by the year 2012, this war between the brothers niddar and afro man sai baba will be over

so will the world which will combust into flames as a final battles wages on the forums of sikhsangat between the two

thank you 4 reading - dont shoot me im jus the messenger sent by 2pac and biggie who dont wanna c any more brothers being wasted by the east - west coast beef...

The first sai baba of shirdi tried to unite Hinduism with Islam. And guess what Hindus did they made him into a Avatar like they try to do with the Sikh Guru's. They made Buddha into a Avatar as well. They will strangle any movement. The afro one now is pure Hinduvta BJP RSS type and claims to be the incarnation of the first one.

Sikhs do Karva Chauth, go to Haridwar, worship Avatars, bow down to Muslim Peers, Baba Balak Nath, Pandits etc especially the ones in the Doaba area. This is why Sikhi is slowly disappearing.

my spidey sense is tingling.....

i worked it all out, niddar and the afro man sai baba are identical twin brothers who were seperated at birth,

before they were sent their seperate ways they were both given half a locket, so when they reunite in the future they will put both halves of the locket together and make a full locket,...in sum kind of a gay heart shape...

this is were the story gets intresting...

the one who has the full locket gets sum magic powers which give him the power to be the hot topic on sikhsangat forums till the end of time...

Knowing this niddar singh opens up sum kind of martial arts hip hop brakedancing club for loners and those with social problems and slowly converts members and brainwashes them to walk, talk, act and eventually smell like he does... Once they are at this intense level he gives them half a locket ( note he does not give them his locket but a cheap fake one that looks like his - there is a factory in the north pole where midgits who are kept in cages and fed yellow roti and saag 3 times a day 4 life, work around the clock producing these fake lockets while listening to take that songs on high volume).

bak 2 the story so there is an army of nidar-ites wearing fake lockets being produced and being told to go out in the real world and find afro man sai baba and bring him bak to the headquaters so that his locket can be taken off him. There are many techniquies which are used by the niddar-ites to trap afro sai baba ands his friends, such techniques include tellin them that they can cut there pubic hair (4 sum reason niddar thought telling people they can do this will give him ultimate power and attract many followers and eventually sai baba would come himself and give up the locket of eternal power, other techniques include making stupid jokes and getting the niddar-ite goons to laugh at them (dont know how this works or what was going through his head wen he thought of this), niddar and his niddar-ites also preach that sikhism and hinduism is the same so really it don't matter who got the locket cos we all one big family anyway.

little does niddar know that afro man sai baba has also been busy at work during the 70's he worked hard at making afros look kool and won over a large proportion of people with mash up hair problems...

most scary thing about sai afro baba is that he is a shape shifter and can make various shapes by bending his fingers and hands to make sum sort of code message on the wall wen a torch is shining...

The exact location of sai baba is unkown at the moment but it is believed he is working in a top university as a janitor cleaning at night, but wen he he is making his rounds and sees an unfinished maths equation on the board he quickly and easily finishes it, he is also best friends with ben afflick...

there war between niddar and sai baba is getting worse and it is the reason for global warmining, terrorisim and other problems...

there have often been reports that niddar-ites have been attacking sai baba look a likes all over the world...

there are certain rules wen being confronted by niddar -ites

1. tell them ur an imaginary figment of their imagination and make ghost sounds till they walk away

2. do not feed them after midnight

3. do not expose them to bright lights

4. and wot eva u do do get them wet

inside information has it that by the year 2012, this war between the brothers niddar and afro man sai baba will be over

so will the world which will combust into flames as a final battles wages on the forums of sikhsangat between the two

thank you 4 reading - dont shoot me im jus the messenger sent by 2pac and biggie who dont wanna c any more brothers being wasted by the east - west coast beef...

I read through the very long story and all i can say is... LOLL