Yudh 09!

Hau Apraadhi

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fatheh

The 8th Annual Yudh Gatka Tournament is here with Guru Jee's Kirpaa! An opportunity to express the Khalsa Sipaahi Spirit within! Bring any friends and family along too so they too can see some sikhi spirit in action!

The Yudh will consist of singles combat, team combat and shastar vidhiya freestyle.

*FOR REGISTRATION DETAILS or any other query PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLLOWING NUMBER: 07985154818*

IF ANYBODY HAS ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE NUMBER I HAVE PROVIDED THEN PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT IT AND I WILL GET THEM TO CONTACT YOU. YOU CAN PM ME TO LEAVE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS FOR THEM TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU :D

Information of the tournament

Date: Saturday 14th March 2009

Time: 9am - 5pm

Location: Gurdwara Amrit Parchar Dharmic Diwan, 65 Birmingham Road, Oldbury, West Bromwich, UK

The poster has been attached.

IF YOU WISH TO PRINT OFF THE POSTER OFF TO PUT IT UP IN YOUR LOCAL GURDWARA OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON THEN YOU'' SEE THAT A WHITE VERSION HAS ALSO BEEN CREATED SO THAT LESS INK WILL BE USED

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fatheh

post-17049-1233819519_thumb.jpg

post-17049-1233819541_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

slok kbIr Salok, Kabeer:

ggn dmwmw bwijE pirE nIswnY Gwau The battle-drum beats in the sky of the mind; aim is taken, and the wound is inflicted.

Kyqu ju mWifE sUrmw Ab jUJn ko dwau ]1]The spiritual warriors enter the field of battle; now is the time to fight! ||1||

sUrw so pihcwnIAY ju lrY dIn ky hyq ]He alone is known as a spiritual hero, who fights in defense of religion.

purjw purjw kit mrY kbhU n CwfY Kyqu ]2]2]He may be cut apart, piece by piece, but he never leaves the field of battle. ||2||2||

Yudh 09 takes place tomorrow. Battle commnces at 9am. Please bless us with your darshaan sangat jio.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!