Nihang Matrimonials Website/newspaper

Mehtab singh jeeoo, Its not time to be joking. I fear that my parents might chose a girl for me who will marry me for my zameen,house and worldly education but deep down will mock my banaaa and my pyare sarbloh utensils. As a fellow sikh, its ur DUTY to find a suitable singhni for me.
Yaar mai tere ton vaddaa aa. Mera number laggeya nai tu menu duty chete karaaee janna :sad:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My family are one of the proper original nihangs. I was told I cannot marry into nihangs because that would be like marrying my cousins....so nihangs don't marry other nihangs. As far as I know - we have to marry non-nihangs otherwise we become too close related.

Will I be able to find a nihangnee or will I die kuaaraaaa ? I want to marry a nihangnee who can teach me proper gatka, horse riding, a nihangnee who can protect me from dushts and insane people.
You should contact the security agency who are providing Mahendra Singh Dhoni with female bodyguards.

Mehtab singh jeeoo, Its not time to be joking. I fear that my parents might chose a girl for me who will marry me for my zameen,house and worldly education but deep down will mock my banaaa and my pyare sarbloh utensils. As a fellow sikh, its ur DUTY to find a suitable singhni for me.

Am sure when the times right you will meet the right nihangnee, you may want to explain your concerns to your parents (as stated above). Your parents only want to see you happy. Until that time you might want to start learning gatka and horse riding. You never know you might meet someone during your training.

Iv never seen or heard of a Nihang Matrimonial site, its going to have to be word of mouth.

My parents looking to get me married for the last 2 months but here in Punjab people seem to have a big problem with the banaa. How do people in the nihang community get married ? Is there any newspaper/website for nihangi matrimonials.

A Nihung Singh is someone who has done sewa in the Dal Panth (ie Budha Dal). Just by wearing a dhumalla or Banaa does not make you a Nihung Singh.

If you wish to get married, approach the Jathedar of the Dal you did sewa in and ask for aagaya and they'll sort you out with a Gursikh life Partner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents looking to get me married for the last 2 months but here in Punjab people seem to have a big problem with the banaa. How do people in the nihang community get married ? Is there any newspaper/website for nihangi matrimonials.

A Nihung Singh is someone who has done sewa in the Dal Panth (ie Budha Dal). Just by wearing a dhumalla or Banaa does not make you a Nihung Singh.

If you wish to get married, approach the Jathedar of the Dal you did sewa in and ask for aagaya and they'll sort you out with a Gursikh life Partner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice post I agree. I am not yet a proper nihang singh but hopefully I will become one in the future.

azaad paaji,each and every singh is a nihung..baki zarroi ne u must do sewa then ur a nihung..if u follow the way of nihung style and wear banaa and dhammal ur a nihung singh :) yes its good u must do sewa in dal to know their renee benee that i agree .............

azaad paaji,each and every singh is a nihung..baki zarroi ne u must do sewa then ur a nihung..if u follow the way of nihung style and wear banaa and dhammal ur a nihung singh :) yes its good u must do sewa in dal to know their renee benee that i agree .............

Vere nice post! Azaad( and his gang members,lol) were a bit too harsh too me.

I am in constant touch with Nihang Singhs(on this website) and I am constantly learning the renni/benni, rehit maryada of Budha Dal. I also try my best to promote the Nihang rehit and I try my best to correct the negative image of Nihangs in the society. I wanted to do sarbloh langar de seva every Sunday at the Chaunni but there is no bibek/nihang rehit being followed at the langar place.I also wanted to learn preparing the shaheedi degh(with maryada that Baba Mitt Singh Jee followed) and do the seva of preparing shaheedi degh at the chaunni but thats not been done at the chaunni.