Help Needed With Topic

BhaiSukhSingh

Fetah Ji

Earlier today I was at work and I was reading a post by someone talking about Guru Nanak Dev Ji and how a muslim asked him a question and Guru Ji started talking about the future how there will be someone named Gobind who will take up arms how Guru Ji talked about Khalsa also how in the future when Sikhi will be just a name Guru Ji must return and bring the Panth together there were many others things how God will come to earth in human form how the Khala Panth will be so strong people mecca and rome will tremble.

I read a few lines on this topic whilst at work as i finsihed my shift i had no time to copy the link or anything now ive lost it ive been on here for 45 mins and i cant find it either i ve missed it (I do where glasses so i think this is it) or it may have been deleted.

Could someone paste it for me I was so inspired by it when i come home I was talking about it to all my family when i booted up the computer to show them i couldnt find it.

So me my family would reallty appricate it if you can maybe copy n paste it here or maybe send the link.

MerBani Sangat Ji

Fetah J i :gatka-singhni: