Singhs In The Police Force?

DhadiMania

da police work for corrupt governments who are narrow minded, they beat up innocent protesters who make a stand for animal rights, human rights, justice and rightounessm they lock up alot of innocent people. they get involved with peoples bissiness, they unarm people by force, so that they cant protect themselves therefore cuasing vanerability to an individual. most have egos and they opressses our right of self presavation,

the khalsa force is da best

any amritdhari joining any other force is a sell out in my eyes

da police work for corrupt governments who are narrow minded, they beat up innocent protesters who make a stand for animal rights, human rights, justice and rightounessm they lock up alot of innocent people. they get involved with peoples bissiness, they unarm people by force, so that they cant protect themselves therefore cuasing vanerability to an individual. most have egos and they opressses our right of self presavation,

the khalsa force is da best

any amritdhari joining any other force is a sell out in my eyes

You comment is wrong in so many ways. I cant even be bothered to explain why.

:6

Any job that saves lives is soo rewarding.

Two thing you wont see is : Sikh firemen/person or Sikh RSPCA officers.

Firemen because of helmet etc

RSPCA = i dont know lol.

yeah ur right they do sum good tings

check this my mate used to walk wid a knive to protect hiself from these local muggers, anyway one day they tried mugging him, he pulled it out they ran. about 6 weeks later he got cuaght with it , and then he was too scared to carry one, anyway a few weeks later a diiferent group of muggers tried mugging him, he refused to hand over his goods, and they stabbed him to death, so indirectly it was the police that didnt save his life,

sri guru gobind singh ji said that every one has right to self defense ,

the police say u dont only they have the right to bear arms,

what hyprocrits

Any job that saves lives is soo rewarding.

Two thing you wont see is : Sikh firemen/person or Sikh RSPCA officers.

Firemen because of helmet etc

RSPCA = i dont know lol.

yeah ur right they do sum good tings

check this my mate used to walk wid a knive to protect hiself from these local muggers, anyway one day they tried mugging him, he pulled it out they ran. about 6 weeks later he got cuaght with it , and then he was too scared to carry one, anyway a few weeks later a diiferent group of muggers tried mugging him, he refused to hand over his goods, and they stabbed him to death, so indirectly it was the police that didnt save his life,

sri guru gobind singh ji said that every one has right to self defense ,

the police say u dont only they have the right to bear arms,

what hyprocrits

Sorry to hear about your friend, it seems like horrible situation. But you live in a country where the laws are different.