Ramsammar

Blissful Sikh

u guys serioulsy need to grow up. this is just an internet forum.

dhan teri sikhi bhaji, whoever u might be bro, just leave bliss bhaji alone man, this is a hath jord ke benti to u bro, wat ever differences u guys might have, lets just put a lid on it, and move on.

and bliss bhaji, if dhan sikhi bhaji doenst stop, y dont u just ignore him? so wat if he sends u private messages over the internet like a lil kid, he's not gonna do anything to u, and neither are his words. just dont think about it man. maharaj says "moorakhai naal na lujeeyai"

u guys serioulsy need to grow up. this is just an internet forum.

dhan teri sikhi bhaji, whoever u might be bro, just leave bliss bhaji alone man, this is a hath jord ke benti to u bro, wat ever differences u guys might have, lets just put a lid on it, and move on.

and bliss bhaji, if dhan sikhi bhaji doenst stop, y dont u just ignore him? so wat if he sends u private messages over the internet like a lil kid, he's not gonna do anything to u, and neither are his words. just dont think about it man. maharaj says "moorakhai naal na lujeeyai"

I am forever growing up, brother :D !

This man has used racial hate speech on more then one occasion and was banned for it. He has now come back under a new account which he did before and was banned for, and will be banned again.

I understand your words, but we must wean out the ignoramus racists who are not Sikhi in the least.

no offence Blissful, but you smoked up and then said "waheguru" while you were blowing it out.

You say that dhan teri sikhi is "not Sikhi in the least".

I gotta say neither are your actions. You can't put up videos on the internet of you smoking up and saying Gurmantar and then expect people not to get upset with your actions.

It's true that Dhan Teri Sikhi shouldn't have used racial slurs. But in my humble opinion, his offence compared to YOUR offence is nothing...