Google Broken!?!?

Singhstah

Yeah basically I think it was last week I had my first problem when whenever I searched for anything, the search results would look normal, eg. If I searched for "sikhsangat", the first result would be "The Voice of Sikh Youth (Powered by Invision Power Board)", but when I looked underneath it the url was of some other website, and same way with the rest of the results, all the links lead somewhere else. This was in Firefox (version 2.__), when I went on google in safari, I didn't have this problem.

I didn't really know what to do so I just did a system restore and it went ok.

Now today for some reason whenever I search for anything in google in both Firefox (now version 3) and Safari, underneath ALL search results I get "This site may harm your computer.", and when I click on it it doesn't let me go on the site saying its blocked it for my security :S

I used yahoo search and msn search and have none of these problems, but I'm used to google so I really need to fix this, if someone could help me out I'd be ever so grateful.

Thanks.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

Check your Antivirus/Internet Security software. It may be blocking it for some reason. I had the same issue with a couple of perfectly fine websites being blocked.

Hope that helps.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!