How To Become A Giani

Kalsingh

Whatever you wish to do in life takes commitment and sacrifice of time. If your worried about spending time learning, then why are you even a Sikh? Obtaining knowledge through years of study should appeal to everyone, if the Gurus were such esteemed intellectuals, why should their Sikhs be content in being uneducated?

The source of knowledge, The source of each and every thought, the source of each and every cell on this planet is already within you.

Realise the inner being and then you shall automatically recieve brahm gian from the supreme soul inside you.

Where did guru's get all knowledge from? Actually, i am sorry for calling that knowledge. That was guru ji wisdom. for us, its only knowledge, until we actually put what sggs ji tells us into practice.

what good is knowledge if used not for any good? Knowledge is a curse if you become egostic about it and show off and think you're better than others.

Gurbani says, the one who does not do what he preaches shall be reincarnated over and over again.

Sikh of the guru says to the guru, o my guru, you're my beloved protector, you've given me so much, you've blessed me with this precious human life in this kaljug. please bless me so i can save myself and save my other fellow brother and sisters as well.

to the humble soul, when god is satisfied with his bhagat, bestows permanent mercy upon him and unites with him. that is the our goal of this life.

No one has stated that knowledge should be used to assert oneself over another, nor has anyone stated that whatever knowledge you attain should be contradictory to the teachings of the Guru.

Sikh Missionary College Ropar is the Best College and Parchar for Becoming A Gyani (Religous Preacher)

--- Past Students of This College Have Been

Giani Pinderpal Singh Ludhiane Wale

Giani Amrik Singh Chandigarh Wale

Giani Sahib Singh Canada Wale

Giani Amarjit Singh Ludhiane Walle

and Many More Sikh Parchariks of the Panth.

Head Principal of This College is Principal Baljit Singh Ji Ropar Wale

If you want I can give you his contact number.....

Sikh Missionary College Ropar is the Best College and Parchar for Becoming A Gyani (Religous Preacher)

--- Past Students of This College Have Been

Giani Pinderpal Singh Ludhiane Wale

Giani Amrik Singh Chandigarh Wale

Giani Sahib Singh Canada Wale

Giani Amarjit Singh Ludhiane Walle

and Many More Sikh Parchariks of the Panth.

Head Principal of This College is Principal Baljit Singh Ji Ropar Wale

If you want I can give you his contact number.....

That would be great. Could you pm me with it. Thank you. I may decide to call him sometime.

I 've heard from a guy who visit many Schools like, Taksaal (Metha Bhindran), Paounta Sahib Schoolers, Rara Sahib wale etc. And Sikh Missionarry collage in Ludhiana I think.

He said Sikh Missionarry is good to be a parcharak but as a Sikh Missionarry you won't have a good Jevaan. Your life won't be nice and Chardikalaa. But sure you will be able to do parchar in a short time. Taksaal and other Schools need a lot of time to be professionall and be a parcharak but you will defnetly have a jeewan.

bhul chuk maaf karna wjkk wjkf

Whatever you wish to do in life takes commitment and sacrifice of time. If your worried about spending time learning, then why are you even a Sikh? Obtaining knowledge through years of study should appeal to everyone, if the Gurus were such esteemed intellectuals, why should their Sikhs be content in being uneducated?

The source of knowledge, The source of each and every thought, the source of each and every cell on this planet is already within you.

Realise the inner being and then you shall automatically recieve brahm gian from the supreme soul inside you.

Where did guru's get all knowledge from? Actually, i am sorry for calling that knowledge. That was guru ji wisdom. for us, its only knowledge, until we actually put what sggs ji tells us into practice.

what good is knowledge if used not for any good? Knowledge is a curse if you become egostic about it and show off and think you're better than others.

Gurbani says, the one who does not do what he preaches shall be reincarnated over and over again.

Sikh of the guru says to the guru, o my guru, you're my beloved protector, you've given me so much, you've blessed me with this precious human life in this kaljug. please bless me so i can save myself and save my other fellow brother and sisters as well.

to the humble soul, when god is satisfied with his bhagat, bestows permanent mercy upon him and unites with him. that is the our goal of this life.

No one has stated that knowledge should be used to assert oneself over another, nor has anyone stated that whatever knowledge you attain should be contradictory to the teachings of the Guru.

it is suppose to be a reminder that even if we progress onto spirituality and go onto higher levels and should not become egoistic about it which is likely to happen because the ego will try and interfere.

As the doubts start to clear up, our vision becomes clearer and we can see the truth.

"""He said Sikh Missionarry is good to be a parcharak but as a Sikh Missionarry you won't have a good Jevaan. Your life won't be nice and Chardikalaa. But sure you will be able to do parchar in a short time. Taksaal and other Schools need a lot of time to be professionall and be a parcharak but you will defnetly have a jeewan"""

Excuse Me.. ---- So your telling me the Parchariks that Studied there dont have a Good Jeewan? Jeewan depends on the person not the College or Where they Study.

Its on the Person , A Person Could Study or Have Parchar from Anywhere but the Jeewan depends on Person. So dont make false statements about Jeewan and Missionary College.

Also I will Pm you the number of Principal Sahib in 1 day or 2 as Will get the new number of his. As currently he is in U.S.A doing Katha Sewa.

thre is no such thing as jeevan with missionary's. thats a joke.

if u wanna become a giani u could go to wat ever school u want, learn from wat ever professor u want, but without bhagati, without kirpa of mahraj u will get nowhere. true gian comes from our maharaj in the roop of kirpa. and getting kirpa is not easy. abhiyaas is a must.