Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

Tera

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know no exact birth date of Sant Ji is found anywhere (Its not known, as in olden times, people didn't remember the dates only years, all my Massi's don't have an accurate b-day, some even don't know exact date! This happened mostly in villages) Only place where this date is mentioned is Wikipedia, that too without a proof.

Anyways,

Dhan Dhan Sant Jarnail Singh Ji, Jinna Sutti Kaum Jagayee

Lets dedicate this thread to posting Sakhis about Sant Ji...

Let me start:

One day a young girl came to see Sant Ji. She clutched his feet and sobbed out her story of how she was maltreated by her husband's family for failing to extract more dowry from her parents and of her husband's unwillingness to take her side. Sant Ji asked her name and her address. "So you are a daughter of the Hindus," he said. "Are you willing to become the daughter of a Sikh?" She nodded. Sant Ji sent a couple of his armed Singhs to fetch the girl's family. An hour later a very frightened trio consisting of the girl's husband and his parents were brought to his presence. "Is this girl a daughter of your household?", he demanded. They admitted she was. "She tells me that you want money from her father. I am her father." Sant Ji placed a tray full of currency notes before them and told them: "take whatever you want". The three fell at his feet and craved forgiveness and promised not to maltreat her anymore.

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

aww man. this is cheating. i was gonna make this thread tomm.!!!!!! lol. koi gall nahi, anyways

heres something to think about, giani ji told us that during guru gobind singh ji's time, there used to be 5000 shaheed singhs with maharaj at all times in gupt avastha. and that same 5000 where with baba jarnail singh ji as well...........

dhan guru ka khalsa................

aww man. this is cheating. i was gonna make this thread tomm.!!!!!! lol. koi gall nahi, anyways

heres something to think about, giani ji told us that during guru gobind singh ji's time, there used to be 5000 shaheed singhs with maharaj at all times in gupt avastha. and that same 5000 where with baba jarnail singh ji as well...........

dhan guru ka khalsa................

LOL who said that?

^ From his post it appears that Giani Thakur Singh Patialawale said this.

I knew about Guru Ji having Shaheedi Pehra of 5000 Shaheed Singhs, but not of Sant Ji. However, I don't think its true.

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

Nastik... What is the point in saying that we are atheists just because we don't believe in that? Perhaps I do love Sant Ji more than you, but I can't think of them the same as Tenth Patshahi => eleventh Guru.

You think Sant Ji would like you mentioning that?

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

did i say sant ji was equal to bhapu ji?

this was supposed to be a good thread.

now i know y giani ji says its best to keep this kinda stuff on the down low.

sorry for being such an <banned word filter activated>.