*** Bir Ras Darbar & Rehansbhai Kirtan *** Celebrating The Khalsa War Festival "hola Mahalla"

S.I.K.H.

Hola maholla program - 19th Barsi of Sant Baba Harbans Singh ji Dameliwale in one program- akaaal

Raag Gauree Poorbee, Fifth Mehla:

Listen, my friends, I beg of you: now is the time to serve the Saints!

In this world, earn the profit of the Lord's Name, and hereafter, you shall dwell in peace. ||1||

This life is diminishing, day and night. Meeting with the Guru, your affairs shall be resolved. ||1||Pause||

This world is engrossed in corruption and cynicism. Only those who know God are saved.

Only those who are awakened by the Lord to drink in this Sublime Essence, come to know the Unspoken Speech of the Lord. ||2||

Purchase only that for which you have come into the world, and through the Guru, the Lord shall dwell within your mind.

Within the home of your own inner being, you shall obtain the Mansion of the Lord's Presence with intuitive ease.

You shall not be consigned again to the wheel of reincarnation. ||3||

O Inner-knower, Searcher of Hearts, O Primal Being, Architect of Destiny: please fulfill this yearning of my mind.

Nanak, Your slave, begs for this happiness: let me be the dust of the feet of the Saints.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes my loving brother, Baba ji was a real mahapurkh...who had an emense love for kirtan and the Gurus shabad. (Hence the reason for the 19th Annual rainsabhai kirtan where Gurmukhs such as yourself can come and show your love for Baba ji by sitting and listening to the shabad.)

and yes there will be some katha at the program..on Baba Harbans Singh Ji Damelywale and on the Khalsa Panth Hola Maholla celebrations. As well as this there will be some revelutionary Katha by the guest speaker.

Waheguru...

It will be amazing to see the Guru's children united in the Darbar Sahib,

I saw this Shabad and it remeinded me of Baba ji and reminded me of the Khalsa warriors.

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Salok Sehshritee on ANG 1356

The Holy people are an invincible army of spiritual warriors; their bodies are protected by the armor of humility.

Their weapons are the Glorious Praises of the Lord which they chant; their Shelter and Shield is the Word of the Guru's Shabad.

The horses, chariots and elephants they ride are their way to realize God's Path.

They walk fearlessly through the armies of their enemies; they attack them with the Kirtan of God's Praises.

They conquer the entire world, O Nanak, and overpower the five thieves. ||29||

Humble regards, we hope to see you all there and Guru Ji bless us all, waheguru

:nishaan_sahib_right: :nishaan_sahib_right: :nishaan_sahib_right: :nishaan_sahib_right: :nishaan_sahib_right:

I just receive this PM from The Khalsa Fauj Yesterday . . .Enjoy

‘’ Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Open challenge to anyone to debate on Dasam Granth in Canada.

Bring your DG crew to Canada and we can have a debate to prove who is lying.’’

LOL @ mr 'the khalsa fauj' - aka just another internet clown cowardin behind his pc screen lol.... feel sorry for his Mother