Re:

Guest fordcapri

From my vast experience.

Islam in the UK has exploded over the recent few years. Every single terror attack is idolised and help promote young muslims to radicalise.

The English white population dont know the difference between muslims, sikhs or hindus. A lot of english people i know are scared of asians. Its just the general persona these days.

Young sikhs are becoming a lot more aware of their surroundings, some taking positives steps to unite, others just ” wannab rude boys” (Very much like Punjabi Mafia in BC lol).

Older sikhs, alot chose to ignore the issues, or just arrogant to open their eyes to what’s really going on in the world.

But still muslims will always have that fear of Singhs, I can walk into any heavy muslim populated area in the midlands and expect to get a reaction of fear.

At the moment the UK is twitching, i give it a few years before we see a massive divided the Sikhs will get caught in the middle.

Thats why its arrogant not to be prepared. I see so many singhs that don’t do any physical training. Fat sods that sit in front the telly all day.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is really inteersting is that certain groups in souythall, i cant name them becasue the stupid moderators are one of them and seem to want to hide this by closing topics, these groups are being investigated by MI5 and R defintieelty looked at as being the sikhs version of a weirdo fanaticv group- FACT. watch out for them, they hang around at events trying ther best to look hard (fail ing)

what is really inteersting is that certain groups in souythall, i cant name them becasue the stupid moderators are one of them and seem to want to hide this by closing topics, these groups are being investigated by MI5 and R defintieelty looked at as being the sikhs version of a weirdo fanaticv group- FACT. watch out for them, they hang around at events trying ther best to look hard (fail ing)

Go ahead and name them - the mods won't mind IF you have evidence to back up your claims. The previous thread was closed because you made allegations against all the youth who attend Havelock Gurdwara!

Now you've gone and accused one of the mods of being a member of some dodgy un-named group - do you know any of the mods personally?

How do you know MI5 are investigating anyone? - it's not like they go public with such info. As you have previously stated, you 'heard' these things from other people......

Singhavelli, i'm sure we would agree on a lot, even though we did argue about those events a few months ago.

Trusoul, what your saying is true lol especially about the 'sofa singhs', but most of the sikh community in britain wouldnt be able to see it even if it stared them in the face. all we can do is keep an eye on things and make sure we're prepared and know what to do if things did get that bad.

Huggy bear, what are you on? you make up baseless accusations and then moan that we dont believe it at face value and want proof. and i'll be surprised if you actually come up with anything.

At the moment the UK is twitching, i give it a few years before we see a massive divided the Sikhs will get caught in the middle.

Thats why its arrogant not to be prepared. I see so many singhs that don’t do any physical training. Fat sods that sit in front the telly all day.

I agree. As well as being physically unprepared, many seem to be totally clueless about the potential "fireworks" that may go off in the UK. Sikhs will be caught in the middle, dumda55es.

Sikhs only realise there is a riot after it has taken place and half of them have died. We are serious pendus like that.

I must say the rest of your post is very interesting, I think you have hit the spot. I don't think the "new world" is very far behind however, WASP'ism is in full effect but in a very new and interesting way.

How do you think WASPS are maintaining control in the New World? I know they have now made the US, Austrailia and New Zealand their new terrorities. So even if they theoretically lost England to Muslims/ethnics they will still be alright in terms of land.

We notice Islamic expansion but are blind to whiteys land grabbing. Why?

Huggy Bear

I don't think MI5 has time to be following the gang that seems to be giving you nightmares because they have their hands full monitoring 4000 Islamaniacs and it seem another one is on the way back from Gitmo this week! Btw are you related to Sohi because your posts seem to be reek of sour grapes.

TruSoul

The idolising of terror attacks by Muslims began well before 9/11. I remember attending a Sher-e-Punjab event in 1996 in Southall and the speaker talked about how in future the British government would be appeasing Muslims as they did not have the capacity to deal with a situation like in the middle east. If enough Muslims started to take part in terror attacks in the UK, the government would give into their demands. This is already happening with the govt banning Geert Wilders and yet having allowed Hamas terrorists in a few weeks before. The only thing that will shock the government out of its appeasement strategy is if either the Tories act like an opposition party should and start to ask questions about the govts policy. The only other reason for the govt to change its strategy is if a right wing party like BNP starts to get a large share of the vote. It looks like the BNP is on course to win a European Seat in June.

DalSingh101

I think whitey's land grab is over whereas the Islamic land grab never went away. If the west is imperialist, then it is an economic imperialism and not the old fashioned control and repression that Islam still aspires to.