Dudley Gurdwara Run Anti-sikhis

satgurujee

How about WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, Its the panth as a collectives responsibility and not just the jathas that make it up, only a few actually do something.

Can we please see the poster instead of speculating, and stop being pathetic with the we gonna do this and dat, cus you dont do nothing, the singhs that do, dont bang on at the forum.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki feteh ji,

My question :

What is Babar khalistani AKJ takhsal nihangs federations BOSS and all other bigs org doing about this???????

say some thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any one from dudley, let us know what is going on????? what r the dudley pepole doing about this??

Gur Ka Sikh

CAN I BUY A TICKET PLS ...

Would love to buy a ticket ... actually its not funny. its actuallly quite distressing to see how we have changed. i am supprised no body from Dudley has kicked off. i know a few people there .... i find out whose in charge ... good idea to get contact numbers for the organisers so we could portray our concerns peacefully and well if they dont listen, there is another way.

Bhaji pls add the oste for all to see and see if you can get any contact numbers for the people i.e pardhan, secetray etc

Also if they dont nind get some contact numbers for singhs / singhnia from the area which oppose this so we know who to contact. better to have one untited front than twenty single little fractions of two people with plax boards shouting outside the gurdwara.

Best thing to do would be to organise a rainsbhai for the same date, on the low and then put posters up a few days before so they cannot cancel. they cannot stop you from doing Kirtan in the gurdwara.

Waheguru.... chardi kala tera panth khalsa.

Regards

B .. Singh