Laptop

apnepart2

i know its been asked a couple of times but don't mind. whats the best to buy under 1500. would be using a lot not for gaming though. lots of browsing and downloading and prolonged usage. and what is the best anti-virus to go with it. howz dell xps 13 inch. i was thinking of buying it. thanks.

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best antivirus software available on the market is AVG (Free Edition). It may be free but it does everything you need an antivirus program to do and doesnt eat hardly any memory at all. I have never ever had a problem in all the years i have been using it. I also recommend this to all my clients and install it on all fresh builds that i do.

As for sony vaio's, they are just good looking machines. Ive had so many clients bringing these laptops in for repair.

Ill have a look a little bit later on today for a laptop that fit your specs... i nearly always recommend dells. IF it comes to needing a repair within the first year, you have on-site repair where the machine is repaired on-site and in one day.

WJKK WJKF

Sony brand laptop series are not overall in good name because of several issues. They are slow in booting up and so on but they are good in built material. I would strongly recommend you to buy Dell M1330. I have dell 710m and i love this computer that i bought for about 1300 bucks four years ago.. It comes with 12 inch screen... i also got dell inspiron 1525 (15 inch screen) last year and its cheap but its heavy and huge.. (bad choice for me).