Rise Of The Bnp?

inspire

As some of the posters said, parties like the BNP always do well in a recession. It was the same in the 80s recession. The problem this time is that whereas in the 80s there was a Tory government in power which in many ways had similar anti-immigration policies as the National Front so many of the potential supporters of the NF could vote for the Tories. The problem this time is we have a lame duck Labour government trying to stay in power and hoping they can win next year. Labour's policies such as appeasement of Muslims and it's pro-immigration policies have directly aided the BNP. What is most concerning is that unlike the 80s when mostly it was working class people who would go over to the BNP, it is now more likely that middle classes will also go over giving the BNP much needed credibility. The biggest problem would be if one of the mainstream parties tries to take over the BNP plank in order to gain these disenchanted voters. It is unlikely that the Liberal Democratic party will take these planks because they along with Respect are pretty much a Muslim party now. The Tories are also not very likely to take over these policies because their leader Cameron is very much a decent person and would be unlikely to want to achieve power but lose his soul. The Labour party is most likely to take over some of the BNP policies. It is the party that has seen it's core support dwindle. They have the most to lose and having been in power for over 12 years they are unlikely to want to give up power so easily. It is not the BNP we should worry about but a mainstream party desperate to cling on to power taking over the BNP policies.

"The problem this time is we have a lame duck Labour government trying to stay in power and hoping they can win next year. Labour's policies such as appeasement of Muslims and it's pro-immigration policies have directly aided the BNP. "

It is inevitable that when the pendulum has swung too far to the left then then pendulum will swing the other way. There has been a lot of progress in race relations in the UK, however this appeasement to muslims will cause further resentment and if things carry on on the way they are then eventually all the progress made would slowly get stripped away. My fear is that we as Sikhs have lived in the UK for half a century, we faced the backlash of racism and discrimination, we have paved the way for other immigrants into this country and made things better for them. However all our hard work will be undone.

If you go onto the BNP website and listen to Nick Griffin on you tube, you realise that what a lot of things he says is true (I hate to admit this), even as a Sikh, a non white even I can see what he is saying is true, and I think that are a lot of Sikhs that secretly agree with he is saying, and if they weren't a white supremist right wing party (we know that thier true agenda is keep Britain white), I think a lot of Sikhs would vote for them, I also believe that there a lot of Sikhs that covertly agree with some of their policies.

It can see that things are changing, if things keep changing, the majority white population will create a large backlash against the current establishment. If you go on youtube and listen to Encoch Powell's "rivers of blood speech", it looks like a lot of what he said is coming true.( i hate to admit, a lot of he says its true)

With the patterns of what is emerging, I can make my prediction, some you will agree with me, alot of you will disagree with me, I think that the Sikh population within the next 15-20 years will sigificantly reduce as we will start to migrate to other countries (maybe go back to India).

With the patterns of what is emerging, I can make my prediction, some you will agree with me, alot of you will disagree with me, I think that the Sikh population within the next 15-20 years will sigificantly reduce as we will start to migrate to other countries (maybe go back to India).

I think inter-racial marriages can also play a part in the shrinking of the community if the children are not raised up Sikh. Migrationwise, I doubt many will migrate back to India, especially those with Khalistani leanings.

I guess it may come to Sikhs having to learn how to defend themselves again.