Panthic Ekta - Do Something About it

Mkhalsa

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!! Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

"All have got great desire that the Sikhs should make advancement in all directions. But please do remember and firmly believe that this can be possible only when in the first place, each day, early morning at 3am you all get up from your beds, and sounds of taking baths on the wells etc, of the village and cities are heard and then melodious sounds of "Sat Naam " are heard on all sides....."

-Sant Attar Singh Jee

http://www.gurmatps.org/gps/index.html?../...e_power_of_naam

I agree ^_^

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what about love for sikhi, love for waheguru, love for guru nanak, love for kalgidhar pita jee, love for bani, love for rehat, love for each otherrr!! GURSIKHA EKO PYAAR!! :umm:

prem/pyaar is the most important thing above all... and almost all jathay have prem... the khalsa panth is based on prem...

another thing.. i think all jathay would come together if they HAD to, if (heaven forbid) there was another operation blue star... i think all jathay would come together, youth from everywhere would come together and do seva..