Sgpc Passed 90 Million Dollars Budget

Sikhi4Ever

SGPC just passed nearby 90 million dollars budget without any trouble? They just passed without any debates, any meetings of sikh sangat nor they did any research? Funds of the Dharm Parchar Committee (29 crore only - 5.6 million) were diverted to educational institutes (medical colleges, high schools)?

What is this? Some kind of circus show? They could do sooooo much good with that money but it is very sad to see such amount of sangat's money going waste !

SGPC just passed nearby 900 million dollars budget without any trouble? They just passed without any debates, any meetings of sikh sangat nor they did any research? Funds of the Dharm Parchar Committee (29 crore only - 5.6 million) were diverted to educational institutes (medical colleges, high schools)?

What is this? Some kind of circus show? They could do sooooo much good with that money but it is very sad to see such amount of sangat's money going waste !

Where did you get the 900 million dollar figure from?

about 2/3 of the budget gets used for managing the Gurdwaras. So you have to take that into account.

http://www.punjabnewsline.com/content/view/15828/38/

Yeah.. its 90 million not 900 million (edited the post title).

about 2/3 of the budget gets used for managing the Gurdwaras. So you have to take that into account.

I think SGPC gets only 10% of all Gurdwaras golak money. Gurughars manage to keep 90% of the sangat golak money. This is what i heard and can someone confirm this? I think it may not be true but it is something i heard or read..