Why Are British People So Ugly And Snobbish?

dehodars

International Sikh Youth Federation and Babbar Khalsa banned by the house of commons because one bald Hindu retard told them to. BBC Asian coconut radio insults Sikh's indirectly. Namdhari cult in the British museums, they do that with the Ahmadiyah people as well. Amrit Bani Radio the one from Southall no Jatha bashing here but they promote only Taksal.

Compare this to Canada, USA. Sikhs are in less numbers in America and they have council of Khalistan.

ISYF banned after the 9/11 attacks on the US. What the hell did the ISYF have to do with this. They banned all Islamic extremist groups even Nation of Islam which is run from America. No ban list for Shiv Sena or Bajrang Dal terror squads in the UK. All south asian immigrants in Britain came for help. Be it Kashmir, Khalistan, Assam, Tamils because the British rulers didn't finish the job off. So now they are saying GET LOST to us, we don't care about you Indian people.

I remember the ban. I also recall hearing someone say they banned them for political correctness as the main groups tey wanted to ban were Muslim ones but they added other groups to make it look less anti-Islamic. For instance the Spainish separatist group Basque was also banned.

All that help given to the British in their empire and world wars and this is how they pay Sikhs back...

ISYF and babber khalsa were banned by the then home secretary jack straw in 2000 under new terrorism legislation against Muslim terrorist and extremist groups (they knew 9/11 was going to happen but to round up muslim extremists they had to draft in legistation to prepare the ground work so after 9/11 they could target them). For the british government and authorities.... in order for them not to seem biased against muslims and islam they encompassed a whole range of seperatists groups who had no problem with western govts and people like Khalistan,Kurdish, Hindu Tamil Tigers and other seperatists groups fighting for their own homeland and survival.

The british sikh leadership has been too easy going, like i said before in other posts a new leadership is called for. Sikh youths need to take the reins of power from the corrupt older lot who are in positions of power in gurdwara committee's who are making lots of money through marriage service and what not but not serving Sikhism or spreading Sikhism or fighting for British Sikhs on political issues home and aboard.

I'm not British, rather English, but in reply to your thread question I would say people from other countries think we are ugly and snobbish because really they are jealous of our good looks and feel inferior to our talents. ;)

What is the problem here? You base your entire judgement of almost 65 million people on one radio show, a news story and 2 banned organisations that by the time they were banned were not actually doing anything of any value for anyone. That would be like us velati's assuming all Canadians and Americans were ignorant, gun-toting, illegal immigrant thugs.

There is plenty of good in the UK up and down the country. The V&A, British Museum and British Library are excellent places to go and are not full of namdhari propaganda. The Royal Geographical Society recently held a fantastic exhibition celebrating Punjab in the last 200 years which had wonderful photographs of Sikh relevance. Open up your mind and do yourself a favour - walk away from your PC, the internet and your bedroom for 20 minutes and get some fresh air. Big wide world out there and none of it bad - all is of the Divine Design! :)

Dehodars, why don't you ask Waheguru why he made British people like that?

Your racism is worse than any I've encountered in the UK.

Amritbani radio is the best Sikh radio station in the UK, I've never heard them mention Taksal, let alone promote them!!

If you know all this stuff, it indicates you're in the UK. If you don't like it, leave. :) On the other hand, if all your views are based on hearsay, then might want to check them out first.

Sikhs have it better in the UK than the US, India and many other countries around the world. How do classify the 1Billion Indians considering the treatment of Sikhi in India?

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

May I personally thank 'Naujawanidot.com' 'Hardeep Singh Jee; and 'Mathleen' along with many other posters for their kind words and support against this insult that has been given.

Dear Original Poster however, I have taken your words as a racial insult, as I myself am gora and would consider myself both 'English' and 'British' - clearly showing anyone can be racist not just a particular group!

It does anger me sometimes that even in today's society in the 21st Century that there is still war, famine and the problems of facism along with racism, and that some people think that every country that is predominately white etc. HAS to be racist and that all of the people in the area apprarently racist, for this is not so!

Why do you let a selected few represent so many? Just as people say all gora are racist, facist and ignorant is like saying all muslims are extremists and terrorists, for they are not. It is only a few.

You must also understand jee that the needs of all citizens within a country regardless of gender, race or religion have to be accomodated for, thus for there to be equality. However, you must also understand that a country still has its own principles and beliefs that have been present for decades e.g. Britains views on democracy, fair courts etc. and with this we must abide by it, and not bend the law to suit our needs. There are exceptions however, but these must only be in important neccessary instances e.g. requirement of a kirpaan.

I hope I haven't offended anyone as this was my intention. I love my global brothers and sisters dearly, yet there are a few sikhs who "let us down".

Take Care Sangat Jee. God Bless.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!