Why Are British People So Ugly And Snobbish?

dehodars

since we are talking about who looks better british and americans are the same

aussies are better :peace:

Humans fighting humans, what is this nonense. We are all the same species descended out of Africa. Mankind are all brothers from 1 common ancestor. We are all related, no matter what part of the planet your from.

Mankind needs to unite, not compete eachother. This is what first started slavery. We shouldn't even make jokes about this. Nobody gets to choose where they are born, God does that for us. No one should take pride in their pathetic ancestry, or nation. The real nation is the Kingdom Of God, our true home, take pride in that. Our souls all originated from One Creator.

The UK is much better than America according to racism. We dont face problems with kirpans in school, work, uni i.e. Majority of gora know the difference between muslims and sikhs. Not as many hate crimes against sikhs. Also sikhs are the most respected community in Britain!!

Extract your tongue. I know plenty of areas in the UK where a Sikh is likely to get abused if not battered if they wander there.

But you are right in your comparison between US and the UK. Going by the media, it seems that some Singh is getting battered in the US every other month (esp. New York).

But I think you should remember that not long ago (in the 70s and 80s) racist attacks against "Asians" were commonplace in the UK. This included murder. It is only because of people fighting back that things changed. I know where I lived in the late 80s radically changed when some "Asian" boys battered, stabbed and axed some some racist goray and kalay. Things went quiet suddenly after that.

:gg: