Read!

I agree with above two posts, when reading through and I "You must remember that this is a school not a Gurdwara" the words I thought are best not typed, but have been summed up by above two. Clearly the school is using the GUrdwara as some sort of gimmick then.

You say you haven;t seen the beadbi, well how's about you open your eyes to see it, and your ears to listen to those who are reporting it.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wherever maharaj goes that place is turned into a gurudwara immediately! and beabti does go on in that school i have seen it with my own TWO eyes!! i was so shocked the school is going to make another gurudwara which is going to be bigger than the immediate one if they do beabti nw and cant keep the gurudwara clean now then making a bigger gurudwara is a mistake becuz how are they going to keep that clean when they can't keep the immediate one clean?! Or when ramala sahibs aren't changed for over THREE DAYS and the chandowa has been the same for A YEAR!!!!!! or when maharaj doesn't even have a sachkhand this is beabti "real" beabti and it shouldn't be tolerated