Read!

all the teachers and sixth formers jus watched on the sides even tho they knew wat was goin to hapen

the students were eating n didnt hav a clu bout wat was goin to hapen

it hurts ur heart wen u find out tht even a amritdhiaree SINGH with the biggest dumala in the whole of southall hu is in sixth form knew that it was goin to hapen n didnt avoid or stp it in any way but instead tld the bibia in the gurdwara to stp doin chaupai sahib jaap

no1 even thought tht it was right nxt to the gurdwara

shows how love there is for mahraj

this has to be stopd otherwise nxt minute the school proms r goin to strt hapenin in the school aswel

LOL I find it hard to belive that someone who has Guru Sahibs bana would ask for paat to be stopped, let's not mix up the facts here people. If it did happen then action should also be taken against the Singh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The school usually puts on these types of programs in adjacent buildings, but they have a separate gym and theatre it doesnt seem necessary to hold the dance next to the Darbar Sahib.

There are quite a few Amritdhari students in the school and should have complained as they probably knew what was going to happen. A benti to them; they may not be able to stop these shows but can atleast request that respect for Maharaj is maintained.

We shouldnt tolerate beadbi of Maharaj. The school should be contacted when term starts.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Fateh to All on the forum reading this thread.

I have read the comments on a situation that may have arisen. I say "may" simply because I was not at the school and hence do not have the facts. Assumptions are always dangerous.

I have been working with the school for over 5 years and can state as a fact that the school does take all necessary steps to ensure beadbi to the Guru Sahib is minimal or zero. In fact I have seen more beadbi taking place in the Gurdwara's plastered around Southall!

If a situation did arise where the individual feels the need to raise a concern I would recommend the following:

1) Email the school (and please do put your email address down) so the school can respond. I have seen emails going to the school levelling accusations on the school but the sender deliberately omits his email address. How can the school respond?

2) Mr Sandhu is a very open and honest person who works very hard to ensure the school operates at the highest level both in education and religion. You must remember that this is a school not a Gurdwara. As a school it has come forth at the national level and is above Slough Grammer school in A level average points. That is saying something. If you have a gripe go and meet him - I am sure he will listen and follow up on the complaint.

3) The school is doing so much for the panth. May I suggest those on the forum interested to find out more about the how the school operates. As I said at the start - assumptions are dangerous and can lead to the unfounded accusations.

Please refrain from making up stories which cannot be substantiated or proven. Lets work together with the school to make it the envy of the country. Personally I would not be involved with the school if I saw any "real" beadbi like I have never got involved with the Gurdwara politics - which is "real" beadbi - specially when people can sit on the stage and do "katha" and then drink behind closed doors........!

Gur Fateh

You must remember that this is a school not a Gurdwara

thts the problem, we don't care about mahraj- we jus think its another part of the school

we don't keep to what we say in rehras sahib everyday- sab rajan ke raja

how can we say we're keeping respect for mahraj wen we don't even treat mahraj like mahraj

if its jus a school and not a guru kar then pita Ji ( Guru maharaj ) must not be here we must remember guru Ji came to this place himself we never put or placed guru ji here from my thinking BUT correct me if im wrong a place even if it’s a house a school or whatever it is where ever guru ji is dat place turns into and is a GURUKAR first Not a house nor a school but a gurukar

im jus a pappi forgive me if i said anything wrong