'sikh And Tired Of It'

I think that there is some lacking in the parenting in the generation after partition.We were so engrosed i materailistic achievements that we forgot to give the right spirit of sikh virsa to present youth.I forsee and m really frightened to see the anticipated future the amnt of false dowry cases,shying away from the basic esponsibilities of grasth,respect to elders and seva to community...it pains that these are getting eroded..if these wud have en maintained our future would have en in control..but TV,media,fashion and mall culture ..left no time for these values to get imbibed and those who have are struggling to surivive and gasping for breath..

• 1 month later...

if you so sick and tired of it why dont you grab some pipes and gather some homies and bash on dem fools. stop complaining and do sumthin. where im from.... if things go tuff.... all the brown boys ruff them whites, fijians or asians or blacks. So i bet u from the Uk. u guys have way more population of apnay.. do sumthin about it mate..

The western world are trying to use muslims in an attempt to start world war 3! They can easily be tamed, but this is going to turn into a war. Muslims are out of control, but they could easily be stopped. Just watch though in the coming years what is going to happen. The media are helping instigate this. Even 1 little thing a muslim does wrong, it is going to be all over the news.

true, not many people realize the hidden agenda by the governments. they are trying to create a world war 3 between muslims and rest and all of us keep falling in the trap.

They dont respect their own women...so what chance have other women got?

We give our girls toooo much freedom...and they slap us in the face.

thats not the problem, what about the girls who come from strict family's yet still show no morals and rebel against their family

once again its the punjabi culture which is hurting us, boys prefered over girls, i don't understand why as a community we ignore this problem, cause of this alot of girls suffer low self esteem and lack of recognition which is a human emotional need, usually the males in the family should be responsible in building a girls self esteem and if the girl doesn't get this of course she's going to wear mini skirts and sleep with and date guys who give her attention and help boost her self esteem