Simranjit Singh Is Not Missing

Guest _Simranjit Singh_

Guest _blah_
we all have our lives to live. we dont own anyone. if he needs to do what he has done, he must have his reasons. like the grief he gets from elders. so leave the poor kid alone, or we'll end up with many more young men/women running from home.

i agree

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Bro no one really cares where you went, atleast the 10 singhs im with right now don't give a.

However, if you are going to sacrifice your life for something, please do it for a worthy cause, if 100 people don't agree with it, its most likely not a good cause!

I'd be damned if i heard you went missing cause you ran away for a silly reason or got a C in english and you were scared of your parents reaction!

Also, whats up with people using blud... I dont talk how people around me talk where i live, especially on here.

c7

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA !

VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !

Simranjit,

I ve already put this message up on a different website from Bhai Z Singh.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I thought I should take the liberty to tell you I recently came across and read the following book - which I thought is the best English Translation of Jap Ji Sahib I have read so far for understanding Sikhi:

THE JAP OF THE NAME - Guru Nanak Dev - JAPJI SAHIB.

By Narain Singh, Publisher Bhagat Puran Singh, Pingalwara, Amritsar.

If required the book can be available free of cost from Pingalwara Amritsar, who can be contacted via their address on their website.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

He also asked me to tell you about another book "Gursikhi Breek Hai" availbile from Pingalwara or form Bhai Sahib Ji if you want to get a copy.

As I have no way of contacting you im hoping you are visiting this thread regularly so I hope you get this message from Bhai Z Singh

Harjit

Guest Guest
Who got kidnapped?

Simranjit Singh or Jagjeevan Singh?

Oh what a confusion! *sigh*

Both were kidnapped, not by any person, but by sheer stupidity, brainwashing and misinterpretation of Gurmat.

Who got kidnapped?

Simranjit Singh or Jagjeevan Singh?

Oh what a confusion! *sigh*

Both were kidnapped, not by any person, but by sheer stupidity, brainwashing and misinterpretation of Gurmat.

Your stupid too, we all are. But he'd be even more stupid if, he reads this post.

They both got kidknapped by Aliens who heard about the bravery and warrior spirit of Singhs. And apparently they both like driving their UFOs so they Do not want to be found by anyone, please Sangat let them enjoy

i rate the singh, detaching himself from everything in order to better himself. i find sum of the so called sikhs on here funny talking about them never leaving there parents etc then they talk about bani. maybe u dont kno this but everyone gna get detached from there parents eventually. u shud try remembering the waheguru is ur true mother and father. sum of the wimps and snitches on here cud learn sumin from this singh.

on a seperate note hasnt simranjit already expressed his desire for all theset topics on the net regarding him be removed? since when did sikhsangat become a place were the private life of people who have done nothing wrong gets discussed.

i since when did sikhsangat become a place were the private life of people who have done nothing wrong gets discussed.

He brought it on himself really. He could of left a letter saying he has gone. That way people wouldn't be worried. And it would not have spread out on the internet, only his family would know.