Simranjit Singh Is Not Missing

Guest _Simranjit Singh_

Guest _Simranjit Singh_

vahegurujikakhalsa!

vahegurujikifateh!

This is Simranjit Singh, the one that has went “missing/disappeared”. I would like to apologise in advance if I seem rude, but I prefer going straight to the point..

I left by my own accord

The police know I don’t want to be found by my family.

I don’t want to be found by anyone.

To sher_punjabi , please stop posting pictures of me and Jagjeevan Singh on various sites ( they aren’t even decent pics man!!), these were family businesses, it wasn’t these posts that made me ring home, in case anyone is thinking that it worked so it was good the story was posted. I am not sure why this has become such important worldwide panthic news, but hey, its kaljug. I know you meant well Manvir Singh but please leave me to my business. I was hoping to keep my head low, get away from everything, and get on with what I had to do but the exact opposite has happened. Now the situation is so bad one can not even go to have darshan of Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj and Sadh Sangat in case he is caught.

No one knows much about Jagjeevan Singh’s “disappearance/kidnapping/abduction by aliens”(I’ve heard many stories). All daas knows is that he did tell his family he was going for some sort of seva, and that he did ardaas for guidance from maharaj and in the hukamnamaa given, maharaj gave him aagiya to go. Now that the sangat knows maharaj gave him hukam to go, nobody has the right to pester him, as Sikhs of the Guru we should not question hukam of maharaj. He told his family he did not want to be disturbed and that it was a waste of time to go and look for him, even if anyone did find him he wasn’t going to come home.

Final bentis are please get rid of all these posts on sikhsangat, panthic.org, sikhnet, facebook and whatever else whoever has posted these. Also forgive me for any bad grammar and stuff, I only managed a C in English!

Stay in Chardi Kalaa everyone!

vahegurujikakhalsa!

vahegurujikifateh hai!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gupt Khalsa

If you wanted to keep your head down may have been good to let your family know before hand. As I understand all this whoo haaa has been caused due to your family worrying. Its not fault of Gursikhs who did seva to help a mother in her hour of need.

Guru kirpa

I am not sure why this has become such important worldwide panthic news

because youre our brother, we care about you.

sorry if this has made everything harder for you bhaji, its sad that you feel you cant go and get maharaajs darshan.

guroo sahib is ang sang, hope everything works out. vaheguroooo.

I wonder what he's up to.

i dont think it is your business about "wat hes up too "

especially if u dont know him

Thats why i didn't ask him "what hes up to", Just wondering. There was probably no need for me to even post that, im sorry, but what do you expect from a manmukh.

i doesnt matter anyway bro.... i didnt mean to sound so anoying....and it looks like simranjit singh is fine anyway... judging from his post looool "abduction by aliens" lol..... :lol:

Guest Akali Singh

sorry blud but u need to wake up n smell da coffee! u tok bout kaljug n dat, but ur bro posted n sed u ran away widout tellin no1. iz tight man, das all im sayin!

im sure u know much more than i do innit, but that dnt mean u lose all basic respect for manz who kept u n fed u n that in der house. if we all did a simranjeet den we b lik da goray.

u ever considered dat dis is gurus bhana as well, u say u cnt go to gurdwara widout bein caught n all - maybe dats bhanna bruv, maybe is ur punishment for runnin away. if everytin is in hukam why u tryin so hard to be hidden? seems lyk ur fytn bhanna, n there only gna be 1 winner blud - lol n his name starts wid a 'W'!!!!