Dal Khalsa Uk Press Release On The New Rss Terrorist Leader

SaRpAnCh

ooh err cool water, lets not simplify things here. of course 'hindus' arent our enemy, neither are 'whites', 'yellow people' etc etc. do you see what i'm trying to say? no one here said that all of them are our enemy. but you group them as one bunch, in the hope that we cant target the rss as their hindus. and blaming islam is as bad as blaming hindus. some muslims honour our gurus and golden temple just as much as our 'dharmic brothers' do. if they loved us so much why did they give lahore to pakistan?

as sikhs we need to stop blaming large external groups for our problems, and find the specific culprits and get as much information on them as we can. we also need to be wary of those who (internal and external) use us to fight their battles, as they are good at sweet talking us but in the end they dont give a damn about the sikh nation.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sikhs need to be postive in their Sikhi rather than just be 'not Hindu' for example

dharmically we have some affinity with the Hindus but that does not make us Hindus

but some of the pathetic stances by groups like Dal Khalsa for whom Sikhism means nothing unless it is anti Hindu takes things to a ridiculous extent

Thus a breakdown in society , of moral values etc is all laid at the hand of the hidden bahmans

Thus they will turn a blind eye to thousands of Sikhs convertig to Christianity, nasty caste conflicts, corruption within the qoum but turn wild with rage if a Sikh brother attends a havan or some other Hindu ceremony as if that will bring Sikhi tumbling down

Sikhism has surived bloodcurdling challenges in the past but by facig them boldy with faith in the Gurus and without resorting to hate mongering and downright lies

ooh err cool water, lets not simplify things here. of course 'hindus' arent our enemy, neither are 'whites', 'yellow people' etc etc. do you see what i'm trying to say? no one here said that all of them are our enemy. but you group them as one bunch, in the hope that we cant target the rss as their hindus. and blaming islam is as bad as blaming hindus. some muslims honour our gurus and golden temple just as much as our 'dharmic brothers' do. if they loved us so much why did they give lahore to pakistan?

as sikhs we need to stop blaming large external groups for our problems, and find the specific culprits and get as much information on them as we can. we also need to be wary of those who (internal and external) use us to fight their battles, as they are good at sweet talking us but in the end they dont give a damn about the sikh nation.

Muslims who we should respect and see as our brothers and sisters in humanity are those who show us mutual respect and honour. In islamic scriptures it explictally states how muslims should see and treat the non muslim "kafir" so I dont have much respect for those who follow that kind of ideology. The muslims in our history who have shown brotherhood are those who have gone against their ideology of seperatism and hate to seeing humanity as one.. so in essence they have embraced the Sikh way of thinking.

The hindu's that I come across, the majority of them are decent people who have no religious intolerance of non-hindu's however I have come across 101 muslims who have nothing but hate for the non-muslim because of the fact they are a non-muslim. They are taught by their parents or in masjids or where ever they learn their islam to be seperate and see non-muslims as inferior human beings, so I have no respect or value for people who think like that.

As for RSS, it is a hindutva fundamentalist organisation which was created in response to the tide of islamic fundamentalist organisations. For us Sikhs we should not be hitting out at RSS if we do not hit out at Islamic organisations too.... it shows the bias... and in Sikh history we have fought bought hindu rulers and muslim rulers who tried to persecute our people... if dal khalsa wants to be respected it should do something about the situation facing our Sikh brothers and sisters in afghanistan and NWFP pakistan... so that they show their Sikh creditionals and not afraid to speak their mind.

Muslims who we should respect and see as our brothers and sisters in humanity are those who show us mutual respect and honour. In islamic scriptures it explictally states how muslims should see and treat the non muslim "kafir" so I dont have much respect for those who follow that kind of ideology. The muslims in our history who have shown brotherhood are those who have gone against their ideology of seperatism and hate to seeing humanity as one.. so in essence they have embraced the Sikh way of thinking.

funnily enough so does the bible and torah. yet here we are in christian countries living in relative peace. saying that people that you like are part of your ideology, and those you dont like are following some other ideology is a slippery slope. simplifying things makes us think we are in control, even though it may not be the truth. you need to see the bigger picture.

The hindu's that I come across, the majority of them are decent people who have no religious intolerance of non-hindu's however I have come across 101 muslims who have nothing but hate for the non-muslim because of the fact they are a non-muslim. They are taught by their parents or in masjids or where ever they learn their islam to be seperate and see non-muslims as inferior human beings, so I have no respect or value for people who think like that.

it must be really great to have so many people that are at nice to your face. so you want us to simply go by what happens in your life, using your vendetta against muslims and love for hindus? this is the problem: people like you who follow their own subjective agenda rather than seeing the bigger picture in an objective way. we face many problems from many different sides, and one of them is this bizarre love/hate relationship for hinduism. not every hindu believes in dharma. some believe in a living goddess in denmark. others believe in something else. they are as much our brothers as any other type of human. keep a special place in your heart for all of humanity, or for none. dont pick and mix.

As for RSS, it is a hindutva fundamentalist organisation which was created in response to the tide of islamic fundamentalist organisations. For us Sikhs we should not be hitting out at RSS if we do not hit out at Islamic organisations too.... it shows the bias... and in Sikh history we have fought bought hindu rulers and muslim rulers who tried to persecute our people... if dal khalsa wants to be respected it should do something about the situation facing our Sikh brothers and sisters in afghanistan and NWFP pakistan... so that they show their Sikh creditionals and not afraid to speak their mind.

oh here you go again. you moan at people like sarpanch, yet you are no different. the RSS has existed for a long time. dont pass them off as the good guys. you say you dont have time for intolerant, hateful muslims and blame their attitude on the culture/beliefs they have learnt. yet when we come across hateful, intolerant hindus you say its different as they are a reaction to the muslims.........no mate thats not good enough.

one unwritten rule of war is that you fight your most recent enemy as they pose the more potent threat. hindutva organisations fall well within this category.

Southall Nagar Keertan had posters of Bhai Gajinder Singh eveywhere what could you fakes do nothing - your on about fake dal khalsa you fake cool water you got a problem email dalkhalsauk@hotmail.co.uk or arrange a meeting if you think your so bad.If you nindaks want to chat your crap do it on the faces of the members.

END OF ADMINS LOCK THIS TOPIC AS WE HAVE FOOLS RUINING IT WHO HAVE NO SENSE

funnily enough so does the bible and torah. yet here we are in christian countries living in relative peace. saying that people that you like are part of your ideology, and those you dont like are following some other ideology is a slippery slope. simplifying things makes us think we are in control, even though it may not be the truth. you need to see the bigger picture.

it must be really great to have so many people that are at nice to your face. so you want us to simply go by what happens in your life, using your vendetta against muslims and love for hindus? this is the problem: people like you who follow their own subjective agenda rather than seeing the bigger picture in an objective way. we face many problems from many different sides, and one of them is this bizarre love/hate relationship for hinduism. not every hindu believes in dharma. some believe in a living goddess in denmark. others believe in something else. they are as much our brothers as any other type of human. keep a special place in your heart for all of humanity, or for none. dont pick and mix.

oh here you go again. you moan at people like sarpanch, yet you are no different. the RSS has existed for a long time. dont pass them off as the good guys. you say you dont have time for intolerant, hateful muslims and blame their attitude on the culture/beliefs they have learnt. yet when we come across hateful, intolerant hindus you say its different as they are a reaction to the muslims.........no mate thats not good enough.

one unwritten rule of war is that you fight your most recent enemy as they pose the more potent threat. hindutva organisations fall well within this category.

I have spoken out against intolerate hindu's also, there are a few around but they are not as vocal as muslims. The intolerant hindu will lie in the background, using subversion and deception if he/she is even bothered about their religion whereas the opposite is usually true with the muslims they are upfront about their intolerance and hatered.

I have no time for people whose aim is to oppress another people or subjudgate them by imposing their political or religious ideology as you deem it superior to others. I believe in love, respect and botherhood of humanity but if someone tries to disturb my Sikh way of life then I have no time for them and they become an opponent of Sikhism in my eyes.